Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Oh, geez, here it comes (dread)...

Thanks to the Cowboys PR guy for pointing out that there are drug tests in the NFL and that Ray's name has never come up positive on any of those tests.

Blog Entries

Unless a failed test can be shown, this is just a smearing campaign or a make $$ campaign, or both.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Can someone clue me in on the "two years ago" thing? Was there an allegation two years ago?
    It's the exact same thing. Some guy two years ago had a recoding of Ray saying send it to me.

This is a crock anyway:

What about S.W.A.T.S.'s other products? The deer-antler spray does contain IGF-1, though in small quantities, and deer IGF-1 may not even work in humans. No such thing as negatively charged water exists, according to Stephen Lower, an emeritus chemistry professor at Canada's Simon Fraser University who has lectured on the structure of water. The idea that hologram stickers or deer-antler extract will encode radio waves emitted near them defies basic physics. In tests at his lab at the NYU Polytechnic Institute, radio frequency expert and electrical engineering professor Michael Knox showed SI that the hologram chips did not alter the frequencies transmitted by a cell-phone at all. (As far as interfering with a cellphone signal, the antistatic bag that the chips came in was more effective than the chips themselves.) Knox also determined that the glue adhesive on the back of the chips acts as an insulator, preventing any transmission between the chips and the skin. His conclusion: "They appear to be just stickers."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...#ixzz2JOHCRCBz

I like what the guy on NFL Network said... Ray is playing on Sunday, the NFL does in fact test for illegal substances and none of the reports that came out have said he failed a test. Pretty much saying this is a non story.

This stuff has been marketed on fitness forums as early as 2005. It's worth about as much as a bag of unicorn pubes results-wise. Someone is just trying to get hits.

Blog Entries

yup...you will still get people that say he cheated, but fuck them. We know better, haters gonna hate
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Honestly, I don't care what players take. I just want them on the field. If HGH or Deer Antler Therapy makes you a better player? Great, take it. Just don't get caught and make yourself unavailable to play.

Everyone on this board is fooling themselves if they don't think hat 70-80 percent of players aren't on HGH in the NFL. There is NO TESTING, I repeat, NO TESTING and it WORKS. Why wouldn't you use it?

Ravens going to win now, like all the controversey that surrounded him and the team in 2000, eerily similar.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Honestly, I don't care what players take. I just want them on the field. If HGH or Deer Antler Therapy makes you a better player? Great, take it. Just don't get caught and make yourself unavailable to play.

Everyone on this board is fooling themselves if they don't think hat 70-80 percent of players aren't on HGH in the NFL.There is NO TESTING, I repeat, NO TESTING and it WORKS. Why wouldn't you use it?
    :word Doesn't make it any better (and the number may be lower) but it's probably true.
    Last edited by Justlovemybirds; 01-29-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Unless a failed test can be shown, this is just a smearing campaign or a make $$ campaign, or both.
    This^^
    The talkingheads were all proven to be buffoons and CAN'T STAND IT!
    All the haters of the Ravens, Joe, and Ray CAN'T STAND IT!
    Absolute CRAP will spew from the media and bullshit will be made up, dug up just to throw ANY kind of negative light on Ray and the Ravens.
    It is the ONLY thing they have left.
    They have all been shown to be wrong, again and again and AGAIN.
    They are in desperation mode and it shows how low people will go due to their hatred.

No weapon.
    I actually like the Niners, but I have had enough, too.
    I hope the Ravens blow the Niners out of the FUCKING stadium and shut them out.
    Then when this is all over, Ray can sue those fucking bastards for slander since he has not failed any of the NFL's drug tests.

Blog Entries

Justin Smith magically healed too I guess.