Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: 9ers board What Defender do you fear??? Post

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I kind of laugh at the play where Brady threw it away instead of "running for an easy first down". Ngata may be 340 lbs but he ran the 40 .29 seconds fast than brady and was closing fast. Brady made the right decision to toss it up, he just didnt give it the best effort as far as stepping into it. He would have had to fake or stiff arm Ngata to get that first, imo, and that wasnt happening.

I think Kaepernick is fast enough to misjudge Ngata somewhat and still be able to get away with it personally. Only way Ngata gets him is if we force him to stay in the pocket and Ngata collapses it with him having nowhere to go. That should be the game plan but i doubt hes in a position during the game to chase down Kaepernick.
    But RG3 is faster than Kap - he was still hurt. Just saying...
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    Don't forget though that thebFalcons jumped out to an early 17-0 lead and even that didn't stop the 9ers from sticking with their run game.
    Yep. Cody and Kemo really need to play the game of their lives on Sunday. You know that deficiency has been a glaring one that has shown up on film over and over again this season. The offense just needs to keep scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    But RG3 is faster than Kap - he was still hurt. Just saying...
    Shhhhhhhhhh, let him run...and let him learn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The thing about the 49ers that scares me a bit is their willingness to stick with the power running game. The have a very good run blocking OL and will keep running the ball with Gore, James, and Kaepernick even if they are stopped initially. I am still worried about the poor play of Cody and Kemo against the run. The Ravens offense has to put up TDs and keep scoring to mitigate the 49ers running attack. The 49ers are fully capable of running the ball right down the Ravens throats if the score of the game allows them to. If the Ravens can get out to a lead, and then make Kaepernick try to beat them by throwing the ball, they will be in good shape.
    The Ravens defense has allowed 4.0 YPA in rushing in the play offs, it isn't anywhere near as bad as it was in the regular season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Ravens defense has allowed 4.0 YPA in rushing in the play offs, it isn't anywhere near as bad as it was in the regular season.
    Agreed, but I think some of that had to do with who the Ravens have played in the playoffs. The Colts are pretty much a passing team. I had never even heard of their RB before that game. In the Broncos game, Moreno got hurt. The Patriots are a passing team that only runs to try to keep defenses honest. I agree that the defense has looked better since Ray and Ellerbee have come back, but the 49ers have a power running game that they will not give up on. I am still worried about Cody and Kemo's ability to hold their ground.

Agreed, but I think some of that had to do with who the Ravens have played in the playoffs. The Colts are pretty much a passing team. I had never even heard of their RB before that game. In the Broncos game, Moreno got hurt. The Patriots are a passing team that only runs to try to keep defenses honest. I agree that the defense has looked better since Ray and Ellerbee have come back, but the 49ers have a power running game that they will not give up on. I am still worried about Cody and Kemo's ability to hold their ground.
    Good points that means that they are well rested right???

Blog Entries

That may be true, butRidley couldn't get it going against us, and the Patriots were supposed to gash us in the run game, with their so called rejuvinated ground gqme. Even when Moreno was on the field vs us, he could only muster 3.2 yards a carry, thqt was with having the huge altitude advqntage over us too. Cody and kemo average around only 25 snaps a game for us, ao its not as if they are a huge part of our defense anyway.

Blog Entries
    The Niner's OL might be the best the Ravens have faced all year.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Lewis is too s**t because he love to hit hard and too dirty when refs gave him the foul then R.Lewis is stubborn and speak his team players defense would hit hard too. I knew that his team always support to him cuz Lewis is leader the defense and s**t beasts! If they hit hard for us then go back to them too! The 49ers defense have a beasts too when they have Willis, Goldson and Whitner when they can hit hard too! Go Niners!

This is copied from that forum... it reminded me.....
    Is this the guy from Cincy? I forget his name, but he, too was incomprehensible... Maybe he moved to SanFran?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Niner's OL might be the best the Ravens have faced all year.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    I can't think of one that's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochardrik View Post
    Lewis is too s**t because he love to hit hard and too dirty when refs gave him the foul then R.Lewis is stubborn and speak his team players defense would hit hard too. I knew that his team always support to him cuz Lewis is leader the defense and s**t beasts! If they hit hard for us then go back to them too! The 49ers defense have a beasts too when they have Willis, Goldson and Whitner when they can hit hard too! Go Niners!

This is copied from that forum... it reminded me.....
    Is this the guy from Cincy? I forget his name, but he, too was incomprehensible... Maybe he moved to SanFran?
    OK_Kat, or something like that? Posts read like "Pootie Tang meets Jim Ignatowski".