Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
No, they just call out people that were idiotic to think flacco was the cause of all the problems on offense when most people could see the issue for what it really was. Play calling and protection.

He isn't a rod who can work with worse protection, he's not that level, but if you give him protection he can play to arods level. Most people knew that protection combined with play calling would result in what we've seen recently.

You were just on a mission to destroy flacco and now that people, well one person has called you out you seem as if you can't take it when you should be ale to man up and say you were wrong. Instead you get snarky and have a go at someone for quoting a post you made, which even said you can see joe not being here next season.
Good post.

I have always been in the Joe is a great QB camp. It always bothered me that people would compare Joe to to the top QBs in year 7 and 8 while he was in year 3 or 4. Guys like Rodgers were still on the bench while Joe was chasing championships.
Joe made plenty of mistakes along the way, but people were acting like he was the only QB to be inconsistant, while consistantly winning.

I think that this year Joe has finnally reached the top tier of QBs. He was not there until this year, but to me it was obviously coming based on what he did year 1.

Rodgers also has a lot of talent at WR and TE. The OL is not that good, and he is the best right now, but he is not making something out of nothing either. QB is only one of 11 positions on offense. Our OL shuffle and all the huge individual big plays made by the skill guys show how important every position can be.

Last year guys other than the QB for both the Ravens and 49rs dropped the ball in the key situations that would have put them in the SB. I always thought QBs were over rated, but I played DE, so I may be biased.