Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: NFL.COM Top Quarterbacks under 30

2) Matt Ryan, 27, Atlanta Falcons

3) Joe Flacco, 28, Baltimore Ravens
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    How can these guys like RG3, Luck, and Wilson make the list? They're rookies! No one knows what they'll do next year when teams aren't caught off guard them, with DC's having a season of tape on them.
    Sadly, will RG3 ever be the same again?

This is going to be the issue with all of the option QBs. They may be exciting and generate extra offense, but they will have much shorter careers than good pocket passers because they are running so much and are going to get hit, mangled, and beat up. If you have a much shorter career, can you really be considered a top QB when all is said and done?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Cam-cuffs
    I like it..

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    How can these guys like RG3, Luck, and Wilson make the list? They're rookies! No one knows what they'll do next year when teams aren't caught off guard them, with DC's having a season of tape on them.

Then there Ryan being listed above Flacco, why is that? He's done nothing but rack up wins against sucky ass teams in the NFC South with his HOF TE and two top ten WRs. Still can't get it done in the playoffs.
    LOL, like a lot of Ravens fans weren't calling Flacco to be the franchise qb after his rookie year.

Ryan is listed rightfully above Flacco because he out performs Flacco in most categories except for turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Ryan is listed rightfully above Flacco because he out performs Flacco in most categories except for turnovers.
    And playoff games. And games against top 10 defenses.

But when would a QB ever need to play well in those situations anyway right?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    And playoff games. And games against top 10 defenses.

But when would a QB ever need to play well in those situations anyway right?
    Why are you trying to have an intelligent discussion with a known troll?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Now if only the Browns can get a good/decent QB the AFC North division will be like steel sharpening steel. I LOVE it! :D

All these teams hit hard and play tough.
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Ryan just completed his fifth year, and people are still talking about his "future success". Keep hope alive!

Ryan has a far superior Oline, TE and WRs. He plays in a weak division defensively. He plays in a dome. Of course he is going to have better stats. He also has an offense built around the pass.

Wow, I'm just amazed that they put Flacco ahead of Flavor-of-the-Moment Colin Kaepernick! I mean, c'mon, the kid has won 7 games already!!! :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    Wow, I'm just amazed that they put Flacco ahead of Flavor-of-the-Moment Colin Kaepernick! I mean, c'mon, the kid has won 7 games already!!! :grbac:
    Simply put, Flacco has more Playoff wins than Kaepernick has Career wins...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post
    Simply put, Flacco has more Playoff wins than Kaepernick has Career wins...
    He was being sarcastic.