Yes I did win the tickets and they were $ 850 Face Value. I have two PSL's in Section 142 and one in 140. My wife has three in 140 and two in 142, but she was notified that she was not selected. With the number of PSL owners, I did not expect to get picked.

In getting our PSL's we have run into a lot of people who buy/sell on a regular basis. Since somebody mentioned elsewhere that there are Ravens' fans who are hustling their tickets for a profit, how many are simply marketeers? They are putting out the product for the best price. I would prefer that true fans get the options, but there is no way to make that call. I am glad for the opportunity, but would not feel slighted if I had not won. The hotels, the airlines, the businesses - they will all look to get the money.

I did notice last night when I picked up my tickets that the woman asked if I was a PSl owner or from a suite. I was directed to the second window to pick up the tickets I have no idea what was different about the pick-up process.

Look, the Super Bowl is a mega-event that is for the Bigger Pockets. Those of us who are involved during the season and year to year can still be in the game (at a market price), but it is not a reward process. I pay the season tickets for my pleasure, not to get any special rights to the Super Bowl. As far as I recall, I was made no promises about the likelihood of getting tickets. I would love to have a lot of other things too, but what happens, happens. I do not control it, so I try to live with it (except for last year's AFCCG, the 2006 Playoff Game, ...).