Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Blog Entries

Re: National media have hit bottom, and have started to dig

"[b]arred from the Super Bowl"

nice

I like this part too

"I can't say I didn't expect it, but at the same time, they owe that to me."

No they don't.

She retired before the Super Bowl and she's mad she can't go? Technically your not part of the team anymore.

"We're just angry," Kammerer said. "She was 57th among the hottest NFL cheerleaders this season. People want to burn their jerseys and don't want to support the Ravens anymore. My heart isn't even wanting to go. I could save $3,500. This is totally wrong."

Blog Entries

i now feel a little dumber for having read that. Thank you.

-JAB

If hardly call a story that sits at the bottom of the homepage a "front page" story. There's only one page to their web site.

http://gma.yahoo.com/

There is a facebook page that someone created 3-4 days ago just to go over all the reasons why she didn't deserve to go. According the originator, she's had multiple conduct issues, and was previously kicked off the team.

Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    If hardly call a story that sits at the bottom of the homepage a "front page" story. There's only one page to their web site.

It was their front story right as you open up their home page just 15 minutes ago. I'm embarrassed to admit I actually opened it.

Blog Entries

Re: What They Are Saying About the Ravens- Super Bowl Edition

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

True, but there is only 6 stories of the 30 or so that are linked (including the TOP) that get pictures and this is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    i now feel a little dumber for having read that. Thank you.

+1

Blog Entries

Does anyone have a story to the link about Harbaugh and Cameron watching Joe throw? I can't remember what field they were on, but Cameron pointed to a light up high on the building beside the field or something. Telling Joe something like 'See that light, I want you to hit it'. From about a good forty yards away, Joe let one loose and shattered glass was everywhere.

Can someone verify the story please?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Does anyone have a story to the link about Harbaugh and Cameron watching Joe throw? I can't remember what field they were on, but Cameron pointed to a light up high on the building beside the field or something. Telling Joe something like 'See that light, I want you to hit it'. From about a good forty yards away, Joe let one loose and shattered glass was everywhere.

Can someone verify the story please?
    That should have been an early red flag that Cam wasn't going to use the middle of the field.