Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2627282930 ... LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Anyone know what kind of items stadium security allows. I'm planning to bring in a camera, a small one of course. My camera phone sucks.

2. Re: Super Bowl Road Trip -- Post Your Travel Plans, Suggestions Etc Here!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    So how many UK fans are going to be there?
    I've been keeping an eye on this thread, and it has helped me to make the leap... booked accommodation, ticket from stub hub & flight based on some of the comments on here.

Buzzing!

Who is in for a board meet up? Shouldn't be too hard to get something together for a drink or two.

Drive down was tough.. lotsa rain and GUSTING winds, but here we are! let us know what the get-together plans are and we'll be there! Or- if tickets come close to face value- perhaps we can slip in the Dome..
    Last edited by Ngata Yard; 01-31-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Staying at the New Orleans Courtyard Hotel on N. Rampart. Sitting in section 152. Arrive tomorrow at 1pm local time.

CAN'T WAIT!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Who is in for a board meet up? Shouldn't be too hard to get something together for a drink or two.
    The hard thing will be to predetermine a Bourbon Street bar - as a meeting spot - that won't be crowded. Many times, I have been on Bourbon Street during major events (e.g. Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, Sugar Bowl) and found it impossible to get in almost any bar. If the getting together crowd is too large, you have to use side and parallel streets because walking gets too difficult. I'll go along with anything you pick in the French Quarter on Saturday 2:30 to about 7 pm, but my needs are simple: a few beers in Jackson Square would work fine. If Bourbon Street is not mobbed, it's only a five minute walk from there.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    GF and I are looking to meet up with other Ravens fans. If someone is organizing or has a tailgate, please PM me.

I would love to get together for a FTF and a group shot. My wife and I are going to be staying in Covington; arriving Friday night. We have marked Saturday for an early trip to NO and an all-day stay. If we can hook up, that would be great.
    Captain Offense

Jackson Square at 5:00 pm on Saturday for a board meet up and some beers?

About ten folks from the Houston Ravens group are going to be there so the more the merrier.
    Last edited by HoustonRaven; 02-01-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Blog Entries

HR, I am going to Mass at the Cathedral across the street from Jackson Sq.at 5 on Saturday. I will try to stop by just before 5 to say hello. I'll look for the crowd from the Houston tailgate.

We are on the plane as I type.:happyanim
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

I have to work Saturday night at the Market on Frechmen so come keep my company from 7pm to 1am, across from DBA, I may have to drop a xanax.....I can make the afternoon meetup on Saturday, and will be at the tailgate on Sunday for sure. I don't know where I am going to watch the game, I am superstitious. Almost always I am the only Raven fan, not sure to change after all these years, but maybe this is the one? If ticket prices drop enough and I score that might happen too.....
    Way Down South in New Orleans