iggyman555 Guest

Re: NFC championship game thread

terry bradshaw is a moron

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Only feel for Gonzo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Same.....

Now lets go get us a Lamar Hunt Trophy!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Let's see who gets the blame for the loss. I bet Matty Ice gets a free pass for his pick and fumble.

Of course he will. Didn't you read the Yaskinas article on ESPN? One playoff victory was all Ryan needed to officially become "Elite"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...o-elite-status

"Let's go ahead and give Ryan the elite label. With his game-winning drive, Ryan earned the right to be called elite, even by those who doubted him.

The sad part is I thought Ryan had earned elite status much earlier in his five NFL seasons. The guy has won a lot of games -- regular-season games. But the world was not going to believe in Ryan until he won a playoff game

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Of course he will. Didn't you read the Yaskinas article on ESPN? One playoff victory was all Ryan needed to officially become "Elite"

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...o-elite-status

"Let's go ahead and give Ryan the elite label. With his game-winning drive, Ryan earned the right to be called elite, even by those who doubted him.

The sad part is I thought Ryan had earned elite status much earlier in his five NFL seasons. The guy has won a lot of games -- regular-season games. But the world was not going to believe in Ryan until he won a playoff game
    Hahaha, of course, because when Flacco has MANY postseason wins, but no SB win, he's not elite.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!