Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Dear Baltimore and fans..

there is no bright side of the ravens losing this game but if they do i will be rooting for the patriots to win teh SB to overshadow whatever the squealers fans hold onto which is the 6 SB claim. if the ravens don't get in either SF or the patriots will challenge the squealers claim. also, we know ray doesn't have a black heart and he wouldn't commit such a henious act. i don't feel the same way about rapistberger. there are still extra security around our cheerleaders whem rothlesburger comes to town.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Ummm, Cundiff hasn't been on this team since the preseason. He actually is on the 49'ers roster. If you respect the team and the game, you should get caught up on the roster...filthy stupid Steeler fan...

Wow, the guy came here being respectful. At least show some class in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    No he didn't....did you read what he wrote? He said the Steelers are 'playing possum' and will forever win the AFCN after this season, he LOATHES (his capitalization) the thought of Joe getting a ring because he sucks, Ray Lewis' career will always be 'tarnished' after 'many' (uh there weren't many guy, there was one) incidents LIKE BEN (uh, Big Jen was accused multiple times of rape, Ray Lewis wasn't charged with obstruction of justice many times and he actually paid his dues to the families) and right around there I stopped reading. He's a super dippy Steelers fan that is jaded that for the second straight year, we took the AFCN and for the second straight year we're in the AFCCG while his horrible team stays home. F him.

It's like saying, 'Hey fuck you! You're a great person,'. Doesn't work

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    No he didn't....did you read what he wrote? He said the Steelers are 'playing possum' and will forever win the AFCN after this season, he LOATHES (his capitalization) the thought of Joe getting a ring because he sucks, Ray Lewis' career will always be 'tarnished' after 'many' (uh there weren't many guy, there was one) incidents LIKE BEN (uh, Big Jen was accused multiple times of rape, Ray Lewis wasn't charged with obstruction of justice many times and he actually paid his dues to the families) and right around there I stopped reading. He's a super dippy Steelers fan that is jaded that for the second straight year, we took the AFCN and for the second straight year we're in the AFCCG while his horrible team stays home. F him.

It's like saying, 'Hey fuck you! You're a great person,'. Doesn't work
    I think he didn't know where this was...

No he didn't. He spent the whole first part of his post seething hate on the team and Flacco.

So screw that. He is bitter that the Steelers went 8-8.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I too dislike the Steelers but if I am being very honest, my hatred is rooted in them being the team that stands in the way of where we want to go. I have deep respect for that team because I like the way they play the game. I see many similarities in their team and ours. Nobody can dispute that the Ravens and Steelers alike play the game the way its supposed to be played...clean and hard hitting. The Patriots have been accused of cheating in years past and Brady, as good as he is, will be the first to cry to a ref when someone touches him.

Welcome any and all Steelers fans to the postseason bandwagon but know your place come next preseason. lol

Whatev'...

I guess fans of other AFC franchises NOT playing this weekend need to establish some kind of rooting interest in Sunday's game.

He still exudes the sickly, piss-yellow translucence of viewing the sport exclusively through a "Terrible Towel." At least he admits the Ravens are playing for the AFC championship. I'm sure that's more than we'd get from most of his brethern.

Not to nit pick, but Billy "Whatif" Cundiff doesn't kick for the Ravens any more, neither does Lee Evans.

Outside of that if the Bengals, Browns, Ravens, or even Steelers (blech!) win a Super Bowl, it makes the AFCN all that more in the coversation as the best conference in the NFL.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No he didn't. He spent the whole first part of his post seething hate on the team and Flacco.

So screw that. He is bitter that the Steelers went 8-8.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Please, that's mild coming from a Steeler fan. We have a rivalry...they hate us, we hate them. What do you want him to say? I'm a diehard Steeler fan but I just love your team? He did express that he respected our team. I loathe the Steelers as much as the next Ravens fan but you guys are being WAY too sensitive and need to untangle your shorts. He didn't come here to start trouble in my opinion, he came to wish our team luck against the Pats. Nothing wrong with that.

Please, that's mild coming from a Steeler fan. We have a rivalry...they hate us, we hate them. What do you want him to say? I'm a diehard Steeler fan but I just love your team? He did express that he respected our team. I loathe the Steelers as much as the next Ravens fan but you guys are being WAY too sensitive and need to untangle your shorts. He didn't come here to start trouble in my opinion, he came to wish our team luck against the Pats. Nothing wrong with that.
    Dudette, please. If you want to go to a rival team's board and say good luck, you just say good luck. He could have even just stopped with the fact that he hates the team. Like you said, 'DUH,', but if he's going to take the time to come here and say good luck, then just say good luck. In fact, this IS rivalry as you say and I don't want nor do I (and probably nobody else) WANTS his wish of good luck. Rivals or not, if he respects us and the team there's no need to preface a congratulatory post with all that crap he spewed. In the end, he got what he wanted with the post and somehow you think it's okay lol..he came here to stir it up.

What she said...

For what it's worth, if the Ravens and Steelers where playing to go to the SB, i'd root for the Ravens. I can't stand the hypocritical Steeler fan who whines about Pats cheating or flags that the Pats get.

They built their dynasty on steroids in the 70s and the refs basically gave them the SB win against the Seahawks.