Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    When one has no basis for an argument, one attacks.

The Patriots will fall on Sunday, and I don't believe the score will even be close.
    AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.

Blog Entries

Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by Double TE View Post
    AWESOME! Vegas disagrees I guess.
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.

3. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They did last week too. In almost al the games they did.
    NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?

Blog Entries

NE covered..Atl - Seattle was right on the $$ right?
    I thought it was 3, but the San Fran game was way off too.

The point is no one knows.

5. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

It was 2.5..Atlanta.

Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.

Blog Entries

It was 2.5..Atlanta.

Agreed no one truly knows...otherwise why play the games. I'll say this. Look at the personnel for NE's secondary...totally retooled from last yr.
    We know, we've discussed it. The Pats are good, no doubt. I've said ti numerous times, turnovers and special teams aside it should be a close game.

It was 2.5..Atlanta.

NE is jacked because they had a run game against the Texans. Understandable. That run game will be non-existent against the Ravens. With no run game, Brady will throw more. Brady will turn the ball over 2-3X on Sunday, and and the Ravens will score off each TO. I am fairly confident of this prediction. The game could prove me wrong, but this is the way I see it.
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

8. Re: Pats fans are Broncos fans reincarnated

Why won't they have a run game vs. the Ravens? Are Ridley and Vereen injured?

If the Pats can get the hurry-up going with the ravens in nickle or dime defense, the pats will have success running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    NE is jacked because they had a run game against the Texans. Understandable. That run game will be non-existent against the Ravens. With no run game, Brady will throw more. Brady will turn the ball over 2-3X on Sunday, and and the Ravens will score off each TO. I am fairly confident of this prediction. The game could prove me wrong, but this is the way I see it.

The Broncos fans are acting like they're some well oiled machine or something, and should be talked about with the Patriots and Colts of the 2000's. The fact is that they have been a mediocre team that most teams would see on their schedule and breath a sigh of relief. They benefitted from an easy schedule last year to get the division, and then had to sign the greatest QB of our generation (who's not quite what he used to be though) as a mercinary to make a few desperation play-off pushes. Once Manning retires in a year or two, they'll be back where they started, but probably in cap trouble without the decent draft classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    The Broncos fans are acting like they're some well oiled machine or something, and should be talked about with the Patriots and Colts of the 2000's. The fact is that they have been a mediocre team that most teams would see on their schedule and breath a sigh of relief. They benefitted from an easy schedule last year to get the division, and then had to sign the greatest QB of our generation (who's not quite what he used to be though) as a mercinary to make a few desperation play-off pushes. Once Manning retires in a year or two, they'll be back where they started, but probably in cap trouble without the decent draft classes.
    :word

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

He is definitely fearless...for better or for worse. Its going to be cold and more importantly windy in Foxbrough...at least thats the current forecast. Those conditions favor a running game and short passing game not long bombs...so we'll see how each team adjusts.
    Kind of like last Sunday in Denver?

I don't give a shit about fantasy numbers. I have Brady in a keeper league (me and 11 Browns fans) and while he has been money for years for me, he was a bench warmer his first several seasons. I picked him up off waivers after injury to whoever my then starter was and just held onto him. It was the next year that he took off fantasy wise but that was like year 3 or 4 in his career. He was just sitting there because his fantasy numbers were crap, despite having by then at least 2 SB rings.

Fantasy numbers are fine and that makes for a fun game, but it has ZERO to do with winning NFL football. Since Brady has blown up fantasy wise he hasn't won a bunch of Super Bowls. Then look at Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Rivers, etc. They each have one ring, save Rivers with none. Eli isn't great fantasy wise but he has two. Rothlisberger is pretty good fantasy wise and has two, but when he got his first he rode that defense as his playoff numbers were hot garbage.

Give me a winner for Ravens QB and a fantasy guy for my two fantasy teams (Romo was my starter on my other team - LOL, great numbers and crap when it counts). NFL winners and fantasy winners aren't the same thing.