Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Flacco respect from....Tom Brady!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lacco/1839529/

I, as much as the next Ravens fan, love to poke "Marcia" about his demeanor but this is cool.

Re: Flacco respect from....Tom Brady!

Why do sportwriters make stupid statements such as this one from the Brady article?

The Ravens quarterback outplayed Brady when the teams met in Week 3, completing 28 of 39 passes for 382 yards and three touchdowns in Baltimore's 31-30 primetime victory.
    Flacco outplayed the patriots Defense -- he didn't line up against Brady.:grbac:
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

Why do sportwriters make stupid statements such as this one from the Brady article?

Flacco outplayed the patriots Defense -- he didn't line up against Brady.:grbac:
    It's not really a stupid comment IMO. When you play a QB like Brady or Manning, they put pressure on your offense to beat them or lose the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post

I see that alot when comparing QBs and it always makes me chuckle. A QBs head to head record means diddly unless both defenses are identical. Outplaying manning last week said something because our D isnt ranked high, although playing better, vs flacco facing arguably the best D left. Even still i dont remember manning defending or pass rushing flacco...
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I see that alot when comparing QBs and it always makes me chuckle. A QBs head to head record means diddly unless both defenses are identical. Outplaying manning last week said something because our D isnt ranked high, although playing better, vs flacco facing arguably the best D left. Even still i dont remember manning defending or pass rushing flacco...
    Anyone who watched the game knows Flacco played a far superior game to Manning. Oh, and the broncos defense is better.

Quote Originally Posted by working_man View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...lacco/1839529/

I, as much as the next Ravens fan, love to poke "Marcia" about his demeanor but this is cool.
    I really dont get why ravens fans hate Tom Brady. He is extremely humble, extremely nice and the best QB of all time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by landspeed View Post
    I really dont get why ravens fans hate Tom Brady. He is extremely humble, extremely nice and the best QB of all time.

How long have you been a Ravens fan?

Blog Entries

Brady is a whiny bitch. Any time the Ravens D breathes on him he asks for a flag.

This is the Pats M.O. (and something BA needs to learn).

Stay quiet and be complimentary of the other team during the week.

Next time put the sarcasm emoticon on...

Fuck Lady Brady

Brady's classy and doesn't talk down to his opponents. I don't blame him for fishing for flags. You're saying you wouldn't love free first downs? I'd do the exact same thing in his situation.