Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Well, we're going to New England.

I like the match up but Coach Harbaugh needs a special checklist to prep the team for the trip to Cheatriotville

1. Bring your own electricians to ensure the coaches headsets and helmet speakers remain operable thruout the game (the visiting teams equipment has this strange habit of shutting down mystreriously in Foxboro )

2. Assign somebody to keep track of the downs, the playclock and the time remaining as the scoreboard also seems to mysteriously break down at the most critical time in Foxboro.

3. Sweep the lockeroom and sidelines for bugs and cameras lol.

4. Petition the League office that Anderson doesn't head the officiating team :grbac:
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

We match up well with Brady and Co.

Not sure what the hell Dan Marino was talking about in the post game.. Something about the Ravens getting burned by the Pats and their no-huddle?

Dan needs to stick to Coppertone commercials. Anyone who has paid attention to football over the last 7-8 years knows that the Ravens stack up well with the Pats. We beat them up there in the 2009 playoffs. Last year we should have won the game there. We beat them here during the regular season this year, and we had them beat during the 2007 perfect season if not for Rex Ryan's dumb timeout.

We aren't one of those teams that Brady steamrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I like the match up but Coach Harbaugh needs a special checklist to prep the team for the trip to Cheatriotville

1. Bring your own electricians to ensure the coaches headsets and helmet speakers remain operable thruout the game (the visiting teams equipment has this strange habit of shutting down mystreriously in Foxboro )

2. Assign somebody to keep track of the downs, the playclock and the time remaining as the scoreboard also seems to mysteriously break down at the most critical time in Foxboro.

3. Sweep the lockeroom and sidelines for bugs and cameras lol.

4. Petition the League office that Anderson doesn't head the officiating team :grbac:

We have to do a better job with Wilfork.....but I think Birk and Yanda are much healthier.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Re: We match up well with Brady and Co.

both denver and NE are short pass oriented. its interesting to see teams not going dpwn field much. flacco's pass completion percentage reminds me of kenny stabler. the reason for the low perentage is because of the big play cahnces taken.

Big game against a legit team where no-one else thinks we can win but we know we have a shot?

What else could you want as a Ravens fan? Roll on Sunday
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

iggyman555 Guest

1/20 6:30 ET At New England -8 Baltimore 51 -$405 +$335

Pees knows Brady pretty well... :)

Blog Entries

I wanted the pats for that reason, i think we match up better. Also to avenge last years mistakes. I think well have another close game. No gronk to worry about but hernandez and welker with no webb will be interesting. Cary got picked on pretty bad thegame this season so id hope he adjusts. Is the pats really that good of a rush defense? I feel that was greatly exaggerated by the post game show, marino?. I dont care if we run or pass on them im pretry confident going in their house and putting up 30+ because quite frankly the broncos def is better.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

So let me guess...we don't stand a chance...greatest QB ever...the altitude...oh wait, that was last week.

So let me guess for this week...we don't stand a chance...greatest QB ever...yada yada yada

I am sure we will be 5,126 point underdogs and we probably shouldn't even show up.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    I wanted the pats for that reason, i think we match up better. Also to avenge last years mistakes. I think well have another close game. No gronk to worry about but hernandez and welker with no webb will be interesting. Cary got picked on pretty bad thegame this season so id hope he adjusts. Is the pats really that good of a rush defense? I feel that was greatly exaggerated by the post game show, marino?. I dont care if we run or pass on them im pretry confident going in their house and putting up 30+ because quite frankly the broncos def is better.
    I think their rush defense is very good.......pass defense, maybe not so much. We just beat Denver who has a very good defense as well, but we are going to have to play better.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenNation620 View Post
    I don't think this helps us as much as some people like to think.. it obviously gives a slight edge but they always seem to have no names coming in and playing great.
    While they certainly have a mix of guys they like to run in and out, not having Gronkowski is a big help to us IMO.
    He's too freakin' big for a DB to try and cover, and too fast for most linebackers to cover.
    He is a huge advantage and weapon for them that they apparently have lost.
    I ain't crying over it that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    We have to do a better job with Wilfork.....but I think Birk and Yanda are much healthier.
    I think you can couple in having KO in the middle next to Birk as well.
    The offensive line we've been running out there the past two weeks is far superior to any we've trotted out there all year.

If McKinnie shows up and stays motivated, this line could be a difference maker in how we choose to attack them and the outcome of this game.

Not so sure their DBs can keep up with the speed of Torrey and Jacoby, and that line played pretty much lights out yesterday against one of the better pass rushing teams in the league.

I like our chances if our defense can maintain the bend but don't break against their offense.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Jeez- did we get a whole 24 hours to celebrate?! I'm gonna spend the rest of the evening basking in the glow of yesterday's win.
    Ill think of Brady and the gang in the AM.