Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Well, we're going to New England.

I wanted NE. They look very good but Flacco is a better QB than Schaub and the Ravens have played them as tough as anyone in recent years. I think the Ravens are going to do it this time.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Hopefully Jocoby Jones will rip off a run back like Manning against the Pats, but no one will catch him unlike Manning.

Blog Entries

Who else is going? Me and the crew are, no way I'm missing that game! Ticket prices are retarded though! Like 250 a seat for upper level, almost 500 a tix for lowers. Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by EdReed4HOF View Post
    Ravens can win this game. The media will probably be picking against the Ravens once again.
    Unless they pick up the Harbowl storyline, and then they'll be all over our jocks.

Blog Entries

This is what we have been wanting. The rematch! I like our chances. I just hope Pierce is ready to go. We need that one/two punch to keep Brady off the field.

Revenge tour

Lol this game is getting somewhat interesting actually. If the texans score another TD they'd be down 2 scores with still over 8 minutes left!

Pro Football Talk is reporting that Gronk needs surgery. He is out for next week.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Pro Football Talk is reporting that Gronk needs surgery. He is out for next week.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    I don't think this helps us as much as some people like to think.. it obviously gives a slight edge but they always seem to have no names coming in and playing great.

The hurry up run offense killed Houston tonight

Meh, last year was last year. We've already beaten NE this year. The "revenge tour" I wanted was for the Ravens to atone for their only 2 really bad losses this season - Denver and Houston.

But there's definitely a comfort level for us going into Foxboro, so I like the matchup.

Maybe I missed it but where is Danny Woodhead. He always gives the ravens fits