Page 152 of 153 FirstFirst ... 150151152153 LastLast
Results 1,813 to 1,824 of 1826

Re: Game Thread: Divisional Weekend: vs Denver

Peyton is now 1-5 in the playoffs after a bye week, and now 2-8 in subfreezing games in the playoffs..

He's the Atlanta Braves of the NFL. dominate your division for over a decade and only get one ring out of it.

We play @ Denver on next year's schedule. Guess we know what one of our prime time games will be...

Quote Originally Posted by Bl1tz View Post
    Can't watch anymore football today. Wouldn't even compare

Ravens Nation Baby GODDAMN
    I know. I feel the same way. I'm friggin drained

iggyman555 Guest

i hope batman55 is okay!

Wow, Those Ravens Do it Again...Hopefully rematch either way, but JUSTIN TUCKER, omg!! Feel great to be in AFC championship!!! Purple Pride

Blog Entries

Truly awesome game. I'm really happy for you guys. AFC North=toughest division in Football!!!

Funny thing is, this game wouldn't have been that close without the ST brainfarts. It was damn sweet to win it, though. Great game by Flacco today and thank God for Tucker. Two horses down and onward and upward. Go Ravens!!

Great game and great win! One of the best NFL games I've ever watched!

Chug a beer for 2nd chances! Especially these four...

Dennis: Killer drop in the 4th --> Big time 3rd and long reception in OT to help us flip the field on a crucial punt.
    Jimmy: Hasn't done isht all year --> Big time ST tackle on the punt mentioned above to pin DEN to start their last drive.
    And of course...Jacoby: Killer drop in the 4th --> Biggest TD reception in team history, thrown of course, by Joe, who had a bonehead fumble near midfield in the 3rd quarter.

Hut hut hut hut, peyton was good, but two interceptions is just as bad as st giving up two Tds. Love it when the QB cause his team to lose in OT. Maybe next year peyton,hut hut hut

Hey all,

Checking in from Ireland. Almost 04:00am over here and the adrenaline hasn't stopped pumping yet so I decided to come over here and enjoy the celebrations. It's going to be a long, long morning I think :)

That is the best game I have ever watched live. So proud of the team. Apart from the special teams slip ups we were exceptional. 10 point road dogs going into Mile High against Peyton Manning and we beat them when everyone had written us off, unbelievable!

Ray Lewis crying after the game summed it all up! So proud to be a part of Ravens Nation tonight. Enjoy your beers:

Quote Originally Posted by Raven_Eire View Post
    Hey all,

Checking in from Ireland. Almost 04:00am over here and the adrenaline hasn't stopped pumping yet so I decided to come over here and enjoy the celebrations. It's going to be a long, long morning I think :)

That is the best game I have ever watched live. So proud of the team. Apart from the special teams slip ups we were exceptional. 10 point road dogs going into Mile High against Peyton Manning and we beat them when everyone had written us off, unbelievable!

Ray Lewis crying after the game summed it all up! So proud to be a part of Ravens Nation tonight. Enjoy your beers:

*cheers*

Drinking a Guinness myself. Served to me by an Irishman... here in Baltimore.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver