Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: What time are the Steelers playing this weekend?

Hey I'm happy and all that the Steelers didnt make the playoffs, but why should we gloat? They are a worthy adversary, and we all know that they'll be back in the playoff hunt next year.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensnhokies View Post
    Hey I'm happy and all that the Steelers didnt make the playoffs, but why should we gloat? They are a worthy adversary, and we all know that they'll be back in the playoff hunt next year.
    They play tough but when you have the No 1 defense in the NFL and a two time winning SB Qb, but still sitting home during the postseason, something is terribly wrong. No gloating,steeler fans will remind you they have 6 rings, thats gloating.

You probably should not have made this thread Bungle fan...

I agree. I think the easy answer is injuries. And then some more injuries. Ben R. threw relatively few interceptions, he just seemed to throw them at inopportune situations, like at the end of a close game. And they came after his injury. Broken ribs will haunt a body for months on end. My dad broke his, and let me tell you, you are not the same for a very long time. Despite missing threej and-a-half games, he still put up respectable numbers.

Bad luck too. It seems the last few years the Steelers just can't seem to have good luck. But I guess one could argue you make your own luck.

I think the nuanced and profound reasons are things like new the OC, personnel issues, mojo, solar flares, alien abductions, etc. Hopefully all of that gets worked out next year.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    They play tough but when you have the No 1 defense in the NFL and a two time winning SB Qb, but still sitting home during the postseason, something is terribly wrong. No gloating,steeler fans will remind you they have 6 rings, thats gloating.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Whitty Hutton View Post
    You probably should not have made this thread Bungle fan...
    Hindsight is 20/20. I still have a hunch the Bengals will go further than the the Steelers in the playoffs this year though.

I don't think he is a Steelers fan. I don't think he cares.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hindsight is 20/20. I still have a hunch the Bengals will go further than the the Steelers in the playoffs this year though.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ben has a 3 o'clock tee time
    Actually, he's been at his mothers house in Pa. Hunting and riding 4 wheelers.

Ha! That was great. Thanks for sharing.