Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ravens ink?

Re: Ravens ink?

This one is fresh, as in the bandage is still on. Charmed Life in Lauraville is doing specials this weekend on their custom Ravens pieces. I really liked how this one is Ravens related without just being a corporate logo. More of a classic tattoo look.
    tattoo.jpg
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    I went through with it a few years ago, don't regret it at all.

Looks awesome. If we win the big game Sunday I'm going to commemorate the win by getting a black and white version of this

Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post
    Looks awesome. If we win the big game Sunday I'm going to commemorate the win by getting a black and white version of this
    looks like I have to man up and get it done now. anyone have an idea what a tattoo like this typically costs? I'm a tattoo virgin so I have no idea how this stuff works

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CodyPKA View Post

looks like I have to man up and get it done now. anyone have an idea what a tattoo like this typically costs? I'm a tattoo virgin so I have no idea how this stuff works
    Black and white...if you get it done at a respectable shop...$175-200 depending on the size. Color would be more. Also price can vary depending where on your body you get it done.

What I would recommend doing is telling the artist what you want and what you want to spend. More often than not, they'll create something for you within that price range.

Dont be afraid to price around too.

If you feel like taking a drive ...I highly recommend TLA Tattoos in Occaquan, VA. It is about 20 min south of DC. Those guys do great work and are really reasonably priced. Cool little river town too.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    There is also a really great tattoo shop in Flemington, NJ. I will get the name of it.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There is also a really great tattoo shop in Flemington, NJ. I will get the name of it.

If your doing it in town I have gotten ink done at Baltimore Tattoo Museum... Josh and Chris there are pretty good and reasonably priced. Everyone has a fav artist or shop. Take your time, look at some tats and designs and go to someone you whose work you have seen and like. Taste is an individual thing to some extent and whatever you put on your body is going to stay or cost ya some serious money to take off or be fixed :) gl bro
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

I'm getting the raven head on the back of my calf in two weeks!