Who gives a ------- if he is elite.

Joe Flacco is a champion.

Blog Entries

Re: Who gives a ------- if he is elite.

Exactly. That's just a label. He's a Super Bowl MVP to boot. Fuck the haters. Fuck 'em all.

3. Re: Who gives a ------- if he is elite.

No QB can be 'elite' when:

his WRs can't get open because the D knows what routes they're always running.
    his O-line can't hold back the pass rush long enough for any receivers to get open.
    the QB isn't allowed to scramble/improvise to compensate.
    the ball is taken out of the QBs hands too often by his coaches in the 2nd half of games and when near the goal line...

All things considered, Flacco's stats are actually quite impressive.

Re: Who gives a ------- if he is elite.

Baltimore fans already knew about Flacco, others didn't believe it at all. They made excuses for why he wasn't good enough. Joe could care less and true Flacco followers could see the results from these last 5 years. Happy for Flacco. Still Wacco for Flacco.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Baltimore fans already knew about Flacco, others didn't believe it at all. They made excuses for why he wasn't good enough. Joe could care less and true Flacco followers could see the results from these last 5 years. Happy for Flacco. Still Wacco for Flacco.
    :word

I knew we had something special in flacco after being at his first game. I got laughed at by many people for saying flacco had the it factor to be great. I'm so happy right now. Redemption is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk