Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Changes at 105.7 The Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Not true.. The "BCFox45" handle was banned in the middle of an active thread when he went off and started making threatening comments and calling people names. We all had a good laugh at the expense of the word "BANNED" appearing under his handle instead of "MEMBER".

Could care less what insider information you have, but a bunch of us were there, participating in the thread and know what happened. And a bunch of SanDiegoSean's PM's were about how he couldn't defend himself (due to being banned).
    Was this at Sunspot? These boards do not have such a handle. I haven't been on Susnpot in a decade.

My insider information is that I am an administrator here and at Scout. I just looked at the permissions for "haveyouheard" on Scout and he has full permissions with no restrictions. So we would both be wrong because they have not "all been banned."

I am NOT a huge Cunningham fan but I just like to keep things as fair and truthful as possible. Again, I was the very first internet poster he called out on radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Was this at Sunspot? These boards do not have such a handle. I haven't been on Susnpot in a decade.

My insider information is that I am an administrator here and at Scout. I just looked at the permissions for "haveyouheard" on Scout and he has full permissions with no restrictions. So we would both be wrong because they have not "all been banned."

I am NOT a huge Cunningham fan but I just like to keep things as fair and truthful as possible. Again, I was the very first internet poster he called out on radio.
    I'm not on Scout. Never have been. All my references were to the 2006-2007 time frame when he was bouncing around on Sunspot being an ass under different handles.

He apparently had the admins at Sunspot completely wipe out his posting history and his old handles. You won't find any of it there anymore. The only thing left is PM's that people saved. SanDiegoSean has a ton of them.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Speaking of Drew, he went into a tirade after the last Ravens game in Indy during the POs. I was there with
    Mista T and a guy from Scout.
    Was that the game where you told Michael Oher's mother that Oher sucked?

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Was that the game where you told Michael Oher's mother that Oher sucked?

Um, not exactly. I never told LeeAnne he sucked. I was yelling where's the blind side guy, where's the blind side guy?
    That was when we were losing bad and Mathias was killing Oher. We lost that game in the trenches as usual. I never said he sucked.

Also, I didn't know that was LeeAnne in front of me. T said shut up Trap, that's Oher's mother in front of you but I didn't believe him. Afterward, I said are you LeeAnne and she said yea. I said I'm sorry and I started to cry. I was shaking like a leaf. I didn't know that was you in front of me. I read the book and her pic is plastered all over it and I didn't know it was her. She actually grabbed my hands and held them. That's when I was shaking like a leaf with Sean next to her.

She said everyone played bad. I said you got that right. Now there's a gal who knows her football. She was actually
    impressed I went all the way out there to a game. She said you came all the way out here to see the Ravens? I said
    yea, T and I spend about $10,000 pr yr going to football games. I said I don't have a jet like Sean but I can walk in that
    airport and go anywhere I want on a fixed income. I mentioned her dad who was a retired U.S. Marshal. Told her I used
    to work with them at the Fed court and picked up inmates with them. It was my job to ensure they reported to court
    on time. Again, she was impressed.

She must have been fighting with Sean before the game. He sat next to her and didn't say a word or looked at her the entire time. He talked to his sister and her husband. LeeAnne talked to me more than him. I thought Sean was gonna kick my ass. He's no p*ssy like the movie made him out to be.

Finally, LeeAnne said to bring the book by the VIP tent at camp this summer and I'll get the entire family to sign it. She was the most beautiful woman I ever saw - more beautiful than Sandra Bullock who played her in the movie. Total class.

Just think, 70,000 people in that stadium and LeeAnne was in front of me. Everyone I told that story to said that was
    crazy but my brother said did you learn anything from it. I said yea, next time you diss someone, make sure his mom
    isn't sitting in front of you. ILMAO.

That could only happen to me.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-04-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Blog Entries

Getting back to Bruce, Greg was right. I never said he was banned from scout but he was always threatening
    to leave. Like Greg said, he couldn't stand reading about himself and the things said were all bad. So he
    said I'm leaving. One time some guys were bashing Dick Vitale. Bruce said he's a friend of mine.
    Everyone was a friend of his. The mayor, the guv, Dick Vitale, everyone was a friend but the guys on
    the boards. So he always said he was leaving but he always came back a couple of days later.

So one time the guys said you promised you were leaving and a mod said you never keep your word about leaving.
    YOu never keep your promises. Finally he did leave
    and never came back. He wasn't banned from Scout, he just picked up his marbles and left like a little
    boy.

Greg is right. He is a nice guy in person. That's how I knew he wouldn't hit me but on the air and in
    PMs and plays the real tough guy like he wants to kill you and there was one guy he wanted to hit
    on the air who was a black belt in martial arts. He would have killed Bruce. Another guy on scout whom Greg
    knows sent him his phone number and said lets meet for a beer but Bruce never showed up.

He always answered my questions when he spoke to Nest 1 and when he asked us not to post his
    comments on the net, I never did. I actually got into trouble with the club when I posted DeCosta's comments
    on Sunspot and someone said, now we know, Ozzie never intended to draft any weapons for Joe. He wanted
    protection all the time - Oher but Dee never told us not to post them. I got a nasty little note from the madam bitch
    of the club.

LeeAnne never knew I was the first one on the net to bash Oher since the
    card was turned in and now almost everyone is hitting him. I knew it was gonna be a bad draft and Nicks is now a
    big SB hero. Dee told me Nicks wasn't as good as Oher while we just miss a couple of SBs on dropped passes
    with the guys he wanted. UGH!
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-04-2013 at 02:32 PM.

iggyman555 Guest

it really annoys me how much jeremy is in love with the colts and luck... is he a colts fan????????

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    it really annoys me how much jeremy is in love with the colts and luck... is he a colts fan????????
    Yes, Jeremy Conn(sp? kahn??) is a known and admitted colts fan.

8. Re: Changes at 105.7 The Fan

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Yes. It's very annoying. I really hate that they extended these two clowns another hour.

They also need to put an end to the god awful player shows that they now have on 5 nights a week. Who gives a crap what Ed Dickson has to say? Dude hasn't played all year. Glenn Younes is annoying as hell but I like him and would just assume he be on 6-9 consistently. As it is now I'm forced to go over to Bret Hollander and listen to him lecture me on why I should be thrilled that the Ravens are "9-5" and overlook the fact that they lost 3 in a row and looked like the furthest thing ever from a Superbowl team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yes, Jeremy Conn(sp? kahn??) is a known and admitted colts fan.

Yea, and the bad thing is, he's from Bmore, I think. He jumped on the Manning band wagon, that's all I can think of.

People here got upset when Indy wore those throw back unis from the 50s and SCott said something bad about it and
    Jeremy said how can you expect them to return their colors and history now.

He always defends them. Makes you sick but CBS hires these asses w/o any feeling to the locals who get upset
    over such bull shit.

He's abotu my age, which is likely too young to have gone from Bmore Colts fan to Indy fan, so you are probably correct that it was Peyton Manning Bandwagon riding...

He's abotu my age, which is likely too young to have gone from Bmore Colts fan to Indy fan, so you are probably correct that it was Peyton Manning Bandwagon riding...
    He is from Baltimore. He is a self professed Indiannapolis Colts fan, Baltimore Orioles fan, and I think Dallas Mavericks fan or something like that (not a Pacers fan) which certainly makes alot of sense.

Yes that is exactly what happened. He named his son Peyton for fucks sake.