Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
Not true.. The "BCFox45" handle was banned in the middle of an active thread when he went off and started making threatening comments and calling people names. We all had a good laugh at the expense of the word "BANNED" appearing under his handle instead of "MEMBER".

Could care less what insider information you have, but a bunch of us were there, participating in the thread and know what happened. And a bunch of SanDiegoSean's PM's were about how he couldn't defend himself (due to being banned).
Was this at Sunspot? These boards do not have such a handle. I haven't been on Susnpot in a decade.

My insider information is that I am an administrator here and at Scout. I just looked at the permissions for "haveyouheard" on Scout and he has full permissions with no restrictions. So we would both be wrong because they have not "all been banned."

I am NOT a huge Cunningham fan but I just like to keep things as fair and truthful as possible. Again, I was the very first internet poster he called out on radio.