Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

Both McKinnie and Oher got abused today. Also, Bobbie Williams was a mess between getting beat and getting called for penalties. Don't the Bengals lead the league in sacks? The ravens have a lot of work to do on the OL this offseason.

McKinnie was garbage today. His head isn't in the game at all. Last year, he seemed to at least be invested in blocking at least on passing plays. He couldn't be bothered today, in what might have been his final audition for 2013 to the rest of the league.

I thought at one point he would have been better than Oher simply by default, and clearly I was wrong. Although Oher was pathetic as well today.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    McKinnie was garbage today. His head isn't in the game at all. Last year, he seemed to at least be invested in blocking at least on passing plays. He couldn't be bothered today, in what might have been his final audition for 2013 to the rest of the league.

I thought at one point he would have been better than Oher simply by default, and clearly I was wrong. Although Oher was pathetic as well today.
    They were both pathetic today. McKinnie hasn't played all season, but what was Oher's excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    They were both pathetic today. McKinnie hasn't played all season, but what was Oher's excuse?
    Oher was playing out of position today. He hasn't played RT all season long. Rust. (Though, he should have played better. But at least no penalties.)

Blog Entries

Oher look like Mckinney look today for most of the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    Oher was playing out of position today. He hasn't played RT all season long. Rust. (Though, he should have played better. But at least no penalties.)
    I don't know about that. Oher got beat badly on a number of plays as did McKinnie. McKinnie might be able to claim rust, but not Oher.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    The issue was effort more than rust. Neither Oher nor McKinnie play hard enough.

Blog Entries

Even when Oher is trying at LT he is still doo doo

Blog Entries

McKinnie sucked ass. There were several plays where he engaged his man for, what, .2 seconds, before disengaging and standing there. He basically tackled Pierce by himself, on one particular play, pulling that shit. The blind side was a free for all. He is supposed to be a plug and play veteran. I don't wanna hear that rust shit. His attitude is rusted.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Oher look like Mckinney look today for most of the season.
    Except against, you know, starters.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries

This game only confirmed what we already knew the Ravens need a LT.

The man was stinking up the field today. I guess last game for .Him and oher didn't contribute anything positive today. I gotta a bad feeling about next week. A win today would have helped, but Harbaugh didn't make a difference today at all with his coaching. Flacco should have had a score before leaving.