Blog Entries

The tough path to the SB

Colts @ home will be no walkover, but it will seem a lot easier than what could be coming after that.

As it stands, we'd be playing the Colts, and if we beat them, we would like travel back down to Houston. Tough place to win, and we got our ass kicked down there earlier on in the season, they haven't exactly been playing lights out even at home recently though. Then if we beat them, it's either Foxboro or Milehigh. Personally, I would much rather go to NE, we seem to know how to play well there. I would HAAAATE the prospect of going to Milehigh playing a redhot Peyton Manning.

Re: The tough path to the SB

I don't care who or where we play. When this team is healthy and plays to their potential they can go toe to toe with anyone. We need some luck to win it all but every Super Bowl Champion does.

Go Ravens.

I just hope they play as well as they did today, and not look past the Colts and towards going to one of the top seeds.

If we play like we did today, it won't matter who our opponent is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    I don't care who or where we play. When this team is healthy and plays to their potential they can go toe to toe with anyone. We need some luck to win it all but every Super Bowl Champion does.

Go Ravens.
    Couldn't agree more!

You do know we can still get the 3rd seed?

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post

Go Ravens.
    There ain't no shit about that!!! Ravens appear to be peaking at the moment. Couldn't happen at a better time... is Ray eligible to play??

No championship is EVER easy. NONE. You need alot of breaks along the way, it doesnt matter what seed you are.

Blog Entries

If this team is healthy enough, they can get hot and get this done. I believe it will have to be against Denver in the AFCCG, since I don't see the Patriots winning at mile high. But you never know in this league.

The only team that really scares me is Denver. Houston is coming apart right now, we've beat the Pats in Foxboroguh in the playoffs before and I'd be confident against Cincy/Indy @ home.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    You do know we can still get the 3rd seed?
    Difference between 3rd and 4th seed? We get to play Denver instead in the divisional game, how fun.