Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Vick to the Browns in 2013?

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    Although I don't think it will happen, I'd LOVE to see the NY Jesters sign Vick. Every circus thrives with a new sideshow.
    You just might get your wish:
    http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1223973

Re: Vick to the Browns in 2013?

From what I've read, the Jets are in a cap nightmare situation with Sanchez. Giving him that big extension made absolutely no sense, and the Jets front office has to be suffering from buyer's remorse. Releasing Sanchez would actually hit them much harder cap-wise in 2013 than keeping him. The article you list talks about a possible trade, but that prospect is hindered -- again -- by Sanchez's contract and the money involved. I guess anything could happen, though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    From what I've read, the Jets are in a cap nightmare situation with Sanchez. Giving him that big extension made absolutely no sense, and the Jets front office has to be suffering from buyer's remorse. Releasing Sanchez would actually hit them much harder cap-wise in 2013 than keeping him. That's one reason I doubt Vick would go to NY. But one can still hope.
    The jets really screwed themselves with the sanchez contract. I saw on twitter that the jets are going to try to trade sanchez, but i can't see any team that would take his contract. They will probably be stuck with him or be forced to take a huge cap hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I think the Ravens should grab him.
    We already have two scrambling QB's who can't throw that we never use.