All Signs point to Ray returning on Sunday

The fact that ESPN reported that the team wanted to give Ray an extra week before activating him says that he will be playing his week (this was reported on sat and sun last weekend)

And the fact that they have not put McClain on IR says that they are saving that spot for Ray and will wait till the latest to make the roster move which is sat at 4.

If Ray was not going to play this Sunday there is no point in keeping McClain on the roster and they would have IRd him already to open a spot up for someone else.

Re: All Signs point to Ray returning on Sunday

I wonder if the coaches jut conceeded defeat for that game, and prioritized getting the guys healthy to win one of the two next games.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastergenius View Post
    I wonder if the coaches jut conceeded defeat for that game, and prioritized getting the guys healthy to win one of the two next games.
    You know I was thinking that game was more important than the Giants game, because had they won they would have and inside track on the #2 seed. This coaching staff, has me very confused, but Joe really wet the bed with his fumble and pick six. Joe really ffd up.

I would be surprised if that was the mentality going into the Denver game. If that is the case, blow up the coaching staff.

Getting Ray back at 100% helps, but not him at 75%.

Hoping this weekend will be better, if not it could be scary going into Cinci.

The fact it could be Rays last game at M&T could also be a reason plays.

I thought this too, We had tons of players banged up and needed NE to lose to SF (which they did ) then for us to match their remaining record. I think they somewhat conceeded defeat by not playing a lot of key platers and waiting for the last 2 games.

it was a VERY bad matchup and the last thing we needed with a playoff birth almost in had was key players playing and getting a setback. even if we did not clinch that week. we would have this week when the CIN vs PIT game wont end in a tie.