Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: THE OFFICIAL Ravens - Giants Prediction Thread

I also think either way we beat Cincy, we are clearly better and they dont know how to beat a good team and yes the Ravens are a good team and it amazes me how so many of you are picking us to lose this weekend.

no wonder no one wants to read this board after a loss yet alone 3 straight..... But people still do...

23 - Giants
    20 - Ravens

I don't see how anyone doesn't see Eli Manning torching/toying with this injured, patchwork defense of ours ...
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    23 - Giants
    20 - Ravens

I don't see how anyone doesn't see Eli Manning torching/toying with this injured, patchwork defense of ours ...
    another doubter we have here....

Depends on who is playing for the Ravens and how healthy they are...ie Pollard, Lewis, Yanda, Ellerbe..etc.
    Being banged up as last week, I say 31-20 Giants. With more players back, given they are healthy enough to make a difference I say 24-23 Giants. I think they pull out the win either way IMO.

This is an interesting game - even though the Ravens are on a slide, they've got a good shot at winning this one. I think this is the last chance to reverse the momentum and build towards the playoffs. Lose this and I can't see the Ravens winning again until Sept 2013.

The O has a whole week to try and gel together. I'll be optimistic - Ravens 38, Giants 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    another doubter we have here....
    People are allowed their opinions whether or not you approve. It doesn't make them any more right or wrong.

If Tuck is out/limited as rumored, I like the Ravens' chances that much more. Regardless, I'm going with 'em. I guess theoretically this is the week where we're due to see the "good" Giants, as we saw the "bad" ones last week and a couple weeks before in D.C.

But I just think this team has too much pride to see an "L4" next to their name in the standings. Good guys, 30-23.

23-19 Ravens. They can't possibly lose 3 in a row at home. Can they???

Ravens 20, G-Men 17.

Blog Entries

31-27 Ravens. I'll never bet or predict against my team. But to be honest even as I type that I don't really believe it. Sorry but this team has given up and even getting Ray back isn't gonna change it.

All depends on which team or which offense shows up. What the heck...

Ravens 34
    Giants 28
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I would love to say that the Ravens win this one but I have not seen anything recently to suggest they have the fire to do so. Besides this is the year of broken streaks - 15-0 at home, 12-0 against the AFC North, Broncos winless in Baltimore against the Ravens. According to the Ravens, they are 9-0 against the NFC at home since 2008 and have won 12 straight against the NFC at home since 2006.

Of course, I hope the Bengals win against the Steelers on Sunday because I do not want the streak to be 0-7 by them against the Ravens/Steelers if we lose this week.

Although I expect it to be close, I would put my money on a team that has a coach that knows how to bounce back from a spanking: Giants 23, Ravens 20.
    Captain Offense