Laquan Williams is at the bottom of the receiver food chain

I don't see why. He seemed to fight hard for balls in preseason. He has made a couple penalties on ST, but I was surprised to see Reed get the snaps when Torrey went out. Reed looked ok though. Guess he must be inconsistent in practice.

Re: Laquan Williams is at the bottom of the receiver food chain

He is, but talent wise Boldin should be.

Blog Entries
    Boldin played like hot garbage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listened to Dave Logan and ED McCaffery call the game as I watched it on TV, they where both surprised how far Boldin has fallen off "he simply doesnt have the speed to start at WR anymore and does not run precise routes" Ed McCaffrey.

We need a WR depth shake up. We need to see guys like Doss, Reed and Jacoby more and Boldin less. His skills have declined while those other guys are hungry, can get open, etc.

Blog Entries

Boldin had dominated the previous two weeks, 8/159/3 and now he can't start any more because he had a rough game against one of the best CBs ever? Ok...

Not sure why Williams is below Reed right now. Reed did make a couple nice catches but Williams wasn't bad when he got the limited opportunity last year. Don't think it really matters because you don't want either seeing significant time.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Boldin had dominated the previous two weeks, 8/159/3 and now he can't start any more because he had a rough game against one of the best CBs ever? Ok...

Not sure why Williams is below Reed right now. Reed did make a couple nice catches but Williams wasn't bad when he got the limited opportunity last year. Don't think it really matters because you don't want either seeing significant time.
    Dude, last week he was covered by a guy who was walking around in crutches all week and caught THREE balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Dude, last week he was covered by a guy who was walking around in crutches all week and caught THREE balls!
    i can;t believ they had deangelo hall ou there last week. the guy was limping on the field the whole game.

I don't know why we haven't seen more of him. I've been impressed with him. Dear god, I hate to say it too, but Reed looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    For 2 touchdowns....

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    I don't know why we haven't seen more of him. I've been impressed with him. Dear god, I hate to say it too, but Reed looked good.
    I know David Reed is in a lot of fans' doghouse for his fumbles vs. the Seahawks and Steelers last year, but he's really a better and more versatile player than LaQuan Williams.