Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Jameel McClain could be IR'd

@RavensInsider: Ravens awaiting second opinion on neck-back of inside 'backer Jameel McClain. Potential injured reserve situation, test results pending

@RavensInsider: If Ravens make roster moves due to linebacker injuries, top candidates to be promoted from practice squad are Nigel Carr, Adrian Hamilton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Jameel McClain could be IR'd

It might be nice to see Adrian Hamilton. I know some of you guys were talking about him when we picked him up. Let's see what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    It might be nice to see Adrian Hamilton. I know some of you guys were talking about him when we picked him up. Let's see what he can do.
    Great minds think alike. Just logged on to ask that same question.

Given that we're so thin at the LB position, is Hamilton that bad that he can't break into the starting line up?

Would love to see what he can do, even if in only pass rush situations.

The highlights that they had of Hamilton from preseason, he looked very effective. Much like Burfict has looked for Cinci. I would like to see what he can do. Definitely sux for McClain though.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I hope we see some Adrian Hamilton.

So one of two undrafted rookies are probably going to be brought up to the 53 before Kindle? And one plays the same position as him? Wow

McClain has been pretty invisible this year. Hopefully, someone can step up.

This season, anyone on the PS who does NOT get playing time has to be a real dud! Unrelated: what OLs do we have on the PS? Anything at all?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    This season, anyone on the PS who does NOT get playing time has to be a real dud! Unrelated: what OLs do we have on the PS? Anything at all?
    We have Jack Cornell (OT). He showed some flashes during preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    The team actually really likes both Jack Cornell (OT) and Antoine McClain (guard). I remember there was an article from the National Football Post (great site) closer to the beginning of the season that listed the best practice squad players from each division and those two were both on the list for the AFC North.

I actually think the Ravens depth at OL isn't bad this year. McKinnie is an excellent backup at LT and Oher can slide over to RT to cover an injury there. Gradkowski can back up all 3 interior positions. Ramon Harewood can play 3 or 4 positions on the line as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    @RavensInsider: Ravens awaiting second opinion on neck-back of inside 'backer Jameel McClain. Potential injured reserve situation, test results pending

@RavensInsider: If Ravens make roster moves due to linebacker injuries, top candidates to be promoted from practice squad are Nigel Carr, Adrian Hamilton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am not so sure they bring someone up. They still have to add Ray to the active roster. If McClain goes to IR, I could see Ray being activated.