Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2-Minute: Watch Caldwell Institute First Game Plan- Ray Rice comment

Ray Rice makes a Comment around 1:15 in the segment that will tell you the WHOLE story.

"One thing I can say is he has the respect of the locker room." Then went on that you never know when you number is up. Like your FIRED #....

Damn to be a fly on the wall this week would have been awsome.!!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...d-a747c3f876f4

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Re: 2-Minute: Watch Caldwell Institute First Game Plan- Ray Rice comment

"But we will stick to the things we've done well."

I started cracking up when I heard that. Continue to execute plays that are working? What a concept!

Blog Entries

Ray Rice is a great guy.

But did anyone else get the feeling he seemed a little pissed off in the press interview? You can clearly tell he disliked Cam if you read between the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Ray Rice makes a Comment around 1:15 in the segment that will tell you the WHOLE story.

"One thing I can say is he has the respect of the locker room." Then went on that you never know when you number is up. Like your FIRED #....

Damn to be a fly on the wall this week would have been awsome.!!

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/video...d-a747c3f876f4
    I saw/read where another player said that. With this emphasis, it seems that perhaps Cam did not have the respect of the locker room.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I saw/read where another player said that. With this emphasis, it seems that perhaps Cam did not have the respect of the locker room.
    There is no way he had the respect of the locker room.

How could he?

One game they run a ton of plays out of formations that work and score points. The next 3 games...not one play or formation similar to what was working for him. HELLO.

Players aren't stupid robots. They get it. It is a business, but they get it.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

How could he?

One game they run a ton of plays out of formations that work and score points. The next 3 games...not one play or formation similar to what was working for him. HELLO.

I'm willing to bet that most players did not like Cameron. This is just speculation on my part. I read in a Jason Cole article that when Cameron was in Miami, people would rather deal with Nick Saban instead of Cameron. To me that speaks volumes because Saban is a complete dick.

How could he?

Well, hopefully, this move will energize the team. Of course, unless our defense can figure out a way to stop someone at critcal times, it may not make a difference.

Blog Entries

When Torrey Smith had trouble beating the coverage, there were no WR screens for Torrey Smith. There were no crossing routes for Torrey Smith. There were no quick slants for Torrey Smith.

When Ray Rice struggled to find holes, there was no Ray Rice in motion. There was no Ray Rice in space.

When Joe Flacco struggled to get into a rhythm, there were no quick easy passes to help him get into a rhythm.

When the players struggled, the coordinator did nothing to help them get into a rhythm (The job of the coordinator), only to blame them for everything in the meeting room. I wouldn't like him either. He's not putting me in any comfortable situations and he's not even showing me a way to work through that lack of comfort.

Then, the one thing that was working for the offense was the Sugar huddle. Then, they slowed it down to a lethargic pace. Then, when it hit a few ruts on the road, as usual, they scrapped it instead of making the modifications necessary to improve it. In other words, not being willing to work through the problems. I've been saying this for years now.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    When Torrey Smith had trouble beating the coverage, there were no WR screens for Torrey Smith. There were no crossing routes for Torrey Smith. There were no quick slants for Torrey Smith.

When Ray Rice struggled to find holes, there was no Ray Rice in motion. There was no Ray Rice in space.

When Joe Flacco struggled to get into a rhythm, there were no quick easy passes to help him get into a rhythm.

When the players struggled, the coordinator did nothing to help them get into a rhythm (The job of the coordinator), only to blame them for everything in the meeting room. I wouldn't like him either. He's not putting me in any comfortable situations and he's not even showing me a way to work through that lack of comfort.

Then, the one thing that was working for the offense was the Sugar huddle. Then, they slowed it down to a lethargic pace. Then, when it hit a few ruts on the road, as usual, they scrapped it instead of making the modifications necessary to improve it. In other words, not being willing to work through the problems. I've been saying this for years now.
    100% on point here.

Blog Entries

How could he?

See thats just the genius that is Cam, out smart the opponent by not playing to your strengths which theyll obviously be planning for. Genius.

Kind of reminds me of my one buddy in HS, he was a RB and they were getting consistently big gains and yards a carry but the coach kept passing on 3rd downs, until he spoke up and said "they cant stop us running, why dont we just keep doing it until they do.", ended up with a career day and lopsided victory as the other team never could stop it. If it aint broke, dont fix it... and adversely if it is broke, thats when you make a damn adjustment.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Ray Rice is a great guy.

But did anyone else get the feeling he seemed a little pissed off in the press interview? You can clearly tell he disliked Cam if you read between the lines.
    When someone who will talk leaves the Ravens we will find out that sentiment ran rapid in the locker room. I get the feeling a lot of our players didn't like him. We make a big deal of his relationship with Flacco but we know he butted heads with Q also. Probably wasn't just those 3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post

Right on the money. 100% agree.