Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Cam - Harbaugh shouting during Skins game

Harbaugh was upset at an apparent miscommunication between Cam Cameron and Joe Flacco. I'm not sure if Harbaugh wanted the conservative call. Then again, he usually does. Then again, they were going to try the fake punt and did return to the Sugar huddle offense. Who knows.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Harbaugh was upset at an apparent miscommunication between Cam Cameron and Joe Flacco. I'm not sure if Harbaugh wanted the conservative call. Then again, he usually does. Then again, they were going to try the fake punt and did return to the Sugar huddle offense. Who knows.
    I really think it was Cameron. If you think about it, they brought in Caldwell to install the no huddle hurry up offense. We saw it all through preseason and obviously the season opener against the Bengals. Then, it just gets pulled back at times throughout the season. If Harbaugh wanted to go conservative, why would he even bother bringing in Caldwell then installing his hurry up system? Then, why would they use the hurry up in the very first game? I think it's Cameron pulling it back and Harbs and company finally got fed up with it.

Blog Entries

didn't look that upset to me; you see that kinda thing every game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I believe in the article about "the team at near mutiny", it actually said that Cameron was the one asking to employ it more often. It struck me as very odd that hed be the one campaigning for more no-huddle, when hes the OC. Again, not defending Cam, but theres probably more that meets the eye on this one.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessVictory View Post
    It didn't seem like all that much to me.. but why not :DeadHorse:

Harbs said: "Why in the hell are you running the ball, we got timeouts left, plus the kickoff in the 2nd half!"

Blog Entries

"Confrontational" is a good word here: Harbaugh gets in Cam's personal space, Cam tries to back away & Harbaugh goes with him. I'm not sure how hostile it is. Looks to me like Harbaugh wasn't going to let Cam go until he made his point (or got his answer).

In the absence of hard data, I'll stick with my earlier guess at Harbaugh's words: Jeebus frackin' cripes Cam, are you trying to force Steve to make me fire you???!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    You know I used to not like Preston years ago, but last year and this year his information has been right on the money. Before he was so anti-Billick that was his agenda I could read his columns. He's pretty good actually.
    Preston a pretty good writer?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I dont know.

Harbaugh's body language doesn't appear happy. It does come off as a little confrontational.

HoustonRaven might be able to add more to the body language aspect.
    Not enough there to say one way or the other. The only thing I can take away from that is Harbs following Cam. Cam clearly didn't want to hear what Harbs was saying, Harbs picked up on that and moved with Cam, making sure his point was getting across.

But this wasn't the only time the camera caught a confrontation. There was a more heated one later in the game.