Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Giants Game on December 23rd Flexed to 4:25 PM

Meh. The only good thing about late games is that I don't have to leave church early to make sure I catch the beginning.

Blog Entries

im glad this game got flexed... I hate 1pm games... I wish all games were either 4pm or Primetime especially in December when its cold

Not a fan of 9.25 games as it means a 12.30am finish before work the next day, but at least it means the game is likely to be on tv here, meaning I can watch it in a bar, instead of having to use GamePass at home.

Completely F'ed me....family in town for 530 bowling party with all the kids etc....i was going to run a little late from the 1pm game. I think it sucks they change it this close to Xmas but I guess its just always a risk.

Blog Entries

Wonder if they are rethinking this decision after both teams got blown out yesterday? Could be one hot mess of a game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I hate 4:25 games the most of any time slot. Coming from Calvert County, this basically means my entire day is shot since we leave around 9:30-10:00 and don't get back home until around 9:00-9:30. With the other timeslots, at least you get morning or evening to do other things.

Couple that with the fact that my sister and her family will be in from Myrtle Beach, real annoying that the game got flexed. Oh well. Just hope the Ravens at least make it worth my while.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

the prices that they are asking for tickets on craigslist, stubhub and NFL ticket exchange are ridiculous. i don;t know if people will just eat their tickets rather than offer them up at a reasonable price but they must be smoking something based on their asking price. i need 4 inexchange of my 2 for sundays game but the prices are just stupid.