Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
You're not mad. I also wondered how it was possible for Greene to be leap-frogged by Greene. He must have had a really great Senior Bowl.

I think he meant Minter being leap-frogged by Greene... which I don't see happening, frankly. I'm actually not super-nuts about Minter as a prospect, but I think he's more scheme versatile than Greene. He can play 4-3 Mike or 3-4 ILB and probably also 4-3 SAM. A lot of teams might see Greene as a 4-3 Will only or nickel LB only. I think Minter also shows very well on tape against top competition pretty consistently while Greene didn't really dominate any good teams at Rutgers.

At this point I would not be interested in a MLB at #31 or #32 unless the draft shakes out really weirdly. I think OL, FS, and even WR are all more likely picks than ILB. At this point I'm really feeling that the Ravens could strongly consider a WR like DeAndre Hopkins at that spot depending on who's there.
I heard Mayock...who is one of the few TV draft guys I totally respect and value his opinion...say that he is hearing that Greene could be a first round pick and in Mayock's eyes, he is a first round pick based on his tape.

I was pretty shocked when I heard him say that.