Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Blow It Up!!!!

Re: Blow It Up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't think he is a loser, but I cannot stand that conservative "play not to lose" mentality.

As the great Kevin Costner said in Tin Cup: Lay up, and I'll own you.
    I agree he plays not to lose, and his team follows his lead. It is just 1 of the problems I have with him. I think, just a guess he might lose the team soon, if not already. Coachspeak to the players they say wears thin in today's game in they say 5-7 years.

2. Re: Blow It Up!!!!

I wish we could've got Russell Wilson in the 3rd round of the draft instead of the center we picked or whoever it was.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Harbaugh needs to be taken out of the equation by having good coordinators who know how to game plan, adjust and have some imagination. That way when Harbaugh stupidly wastes all of our timeouts, it won't matter as much. Basically, if Harbaugh stays, he needs to be made a figurehead with somebody competent in charge around him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    I wish we could've got Russell Wilson in the 3rd round of the draft instead of the center we picked or whoever it was.
    Oh, you mean Bernard Pierce? Yea, what a terrible pick. He'll never contribute...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    Wow. Just. Wow.

6. Re: Blow It Up!!!!

Oh yeah we got Pierce in the 3rd, I thought we picked Gino Gradkowski. But still, give me Russell Wilson over Bernard Pierce any day.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Blog Entries

Oh, you mean Bernard Pierce? Yea, what a terrible pick. He'll never contribute...

Oh well.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ghts&tab=recap

Blog Entries

I don't think he is a loser, but I cannot stand that conservative "play not to lose" mentality.

As the great Kevin Costner said in Tin Cup: Lay up, and I'll own you.
    Hence the loser.

Sorry guys, but every chance he's had to step on someones throat (so to speak) he doesn't.

He has no balls.

People have bitched about our coordinators for the past 4 years, it comes down to Harbaugh.

He is a loser. I don't put the turnovers in the 3rd quarter on him, but he failed major decisions in this game and if he can't reach over to Cam and say "HEY, mix it up, do what we did in the first half, mix it up" Than he is part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Hence the loser.

Sorry guys, but every chance he's had to step on someones throat (so to speak) he doesn't.

He has no balls.

People have bitched about our coordinators for the past 4 years, it comes down to Harbaugh.

He is a loser. I don't put the turnovers in the 3rd quarter on him, but he failed major decisions in this game and if he can't reach over to Cam and say "HEY, mix it up, do what we did in the first half, mix it up" Than he is part of the problem.
    It's because Harbaugh's pedigree (if you will) is special teams. He doesn't demonstrate well that he can handle all game situations correctly. Just look at that fake punt debacle. You could see that his hands were all over that mess from the sideline shots.

He just doesn't get it...Just like Flacco. The are made for each other.