Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
you kidding me right? They dared us to throw the deep ball? NO they did exactly what other teams been doing since october and september, they took away smith with the over and under coverage blankted the sidelines from 10-15 and they spied rice the whole game. You did get 1/3rd of that right, where they dared us to throw the deep ball is in the middle of the field with one safety in cover 1. But your dude Cam call any plays to the middle of the field? did he flood the zones with multiple WR sets? did he spread them out to take advantage of that one safety cover? fuck no! try again dude.
Yes. They dared us to throw the deep ball. They stuck their back up corners in man coverage against Torrey Smith showing absolutely no respect for either Flacco or Smith. There WAS no over/under coverage most of the game. That's the point. 43 was up at the line all game shadowing 27. The corners were on an island. Back up corners. If anything, the middle was completely clogged up. The game plan was fine. Don't believe me? Check out film study's blog on this very board. He supports everything I claim.