Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Redskins Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    My bad. We scored 25 against Cleveland. I still don't see us beating Washington.
    I'm shocked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I'm shocked.
    Just my opinion. Too bad we don't live in Fantasyland. :D

Don't know what to make of this game. I have no prediction.

Griffin will obviously be a problem in this league for a long, long time. I'm sure he'll break off his fair share of great plays Sunday, maybe even a couple of did-you-see-that moments.

But crazy as it sounds (given that this is a 9-3 team), the Ravens are kind of up against it...this is a real gauntlet they're about to go through this next month. No "bye" games, no teams that have quit. And when their backs are against the wall, more often than not they manage to respond in a big way. And I'm not about to doubt 'em now.

Won't be easy - is it ever with this bunch? - but I think they get out of FedEx (which frankly, should have just as loud Raven fans as Redskin ones) with a hard-fought W, 30-24. (BTW, it would really help their cause if they found a way to exploit those safeties...not exactly prime Lott/Reed back there.)

Ravens will come out with a chip on their shoulder and get it done.

Ravens 30
    Redskins 24
    90% of the game is half mental

I don't see the Ravens winning again this season

Skins 31
    Ravens 17

In Flacco's defense I think he may be playing to not get hurt since he has no guaranteed contract. He refuses to scramble. Looking at the game film on the play he rolled away from pressure and chucked it wild over the middle to Torrey Smith. He could have ran un-touched 20 yards down the sideline.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    34 points from this offense

Who got into the stash this time?
    No shit. I'll be surprised if we crack 17.

Blog Entries

we are fucked the wheels are rattling right now, its only a matter of time they fall off this weekend it will, something tells me this locker room is stirring, players are fed up with some shit, to top it off injuries are piling up.

Boredom. Ravens 19-16, many FG's.

Hard one to pick - feels like Ravens season is somewhat of a knife edge. They lose and I can see the Ravens folding, though I'm not really a chicken littler - just those are some tough games. Win and momentum is coming back up.

Certainly can see them losing this. Ravens, though, do have an excellent record following a loss.

I'll go with hope: Ravens 27, Redskins 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    Hard one to pick - feels like Ravens season is somewhat of a knife edge. They lose and I can see the Ravens folding, though I'm not really a chicken littler - just those are some tough games. Win and momentum is coming back up.

Certainly can see them losing this. Ravens, though, do have an excellent record following a loss.

I'll go with hope: Ravens 27, Redskins 24.
    Tyrian, you beat me to my score. I won't give my reasoning because it really doesn't matter.

Ravens-27
    Redskins-24

The Redskins represent exactly what we need right now. Their secondary is historically bad, and they are on a pace to end up in the Top Ten passing yards allowed in a season... ever. Cam loves to throw, throw, and throw some more, and this would seem to be the ideal opponent for such a philosophy. Joe should put up 350+ yards vs. these scrubs.

Ravens: 34
    Skins: 27