Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Boldin, STFU!

You pushed a guy, he went backwards and you caught for PI on what looked like a big first down.

Not one freaking person in the stadium thought you got screwed on that play. Guilty as charged.

Close your pie hole and play by the rules next time.

And stop dropping the damn ball.

Re: Hey Boldin, STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And stop dropping the damn ball.
    That too.. As bad as Flacco was tonight, Boldin and Smith were equally bad at not catching passes that most big time receivers reel in.

I get tired of hearing players (and fans) blaming the refs when the refs had every right to throw a flag on a blatant offensive PI.

Flacco's night would have looked a lot better if Smith and Boldin wouldn't have shit the bed tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    That too.. As bad as Flacco was tonight, Boldin and Smith were equally bad at not catching passes that most big time receivers reel in.

I get tired of hearing players (and fans) blaming the refs when the refs had every right to throw a flag on a blatant offensive PI.
    That PI call was done right, but that bullshit sack where Flacco actually made the pass to Leach was screwed up. ESPECIALLY since they just made the exact opposite NON-call for Batch like 10 min earlier.
    "This has got to be the longest quarter EVER for New England"

6. Re: Hey Boldin, STFU!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    That PI call was done right, but that bullshit sack where Flacco actually made the pass to Leach was screwed up. ESPECIALLY since they just made the exact opposite NON-call for Batch like 10 min earlier.
    :word

Boldin= drive killer. Slow as Leach, with worse hands. I can cover him. I played FS 20 years ago, and promise you I can beat him in the 40 at age 43. Why not let Jones take his place? Why Joe throws to him is beyond me. Wish we never got him. Maybe one of my least favorite Ravens of all time. REMEMBER HE WAS COVERED BY EDELMAN A WR ON THE FINAL DRIVE IN THE AFCCG LAST YEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Boldin= drive killer. Slow as Leach, with worse hands. I can cover him. I played FS 20 years ago, and promise you I can beat him in the 40 at age 43. Why not let Jones take his place? Why Joe throws to him is beyond me. Wish we never got him. Maybe one of my least favorite Ravens of all time. REMEMBER HE WAS COVERED BY EDELMAN A WR ON THE FINAL DRIVE IN THE AFCCG LAST YEAR.
    Another dazzling post from BoulderRaven.

Quote Originally Posted by alienrace View Post
    Flacco's night would have looked a lot better if Smith and Boldin wouldn't have shit the bed tonight.
    His night would have looked a lot better if he didn't over throw and under throw his receivers. His accuracy was terrible most of the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    He torched Edelman on that last drive?

LMAO. You guys kill me!!!

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Boldin is absolutely right. Yes, it was clearly OPI, yet what the Steelers were doing ALL NIGHT was clearly DPI. They do it every game and it never gets called. The receiver has to be able to do something to get open, right? We saw it in last year's game winner in Pittsburgh. Smith was getting mugged the whole play, pushed off just to get a shot and caught the TD. When asked about not getting called for the push-off, Smith said he was getting held all game and the refs never called it, and that pushing off was all he could do. Can someone explain why a secondary with ZERO above-average cover players is the number 1 pass defense in the league? It's because they get away with murder (oh, which also happens to be the quote used by the Giants to describe both the Steelers secondary AND their offensive line- both of which are true). Their games are essentially rigged.