Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggs?

Re: Suggs?

Per Rotoworld...

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Terrell Suggs' "upper arm injury" is a torn biceps.
    If so, this could still be anything between out for the year and missing no games. Guys have played through torn biceps before, but guys have also missed more than a month. Hard to say.

Torn bicep per PFT. Called that the second he walked off. Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Torn bicep per PFT. Called that the second he walked off. Damn!
    He's done or not going to be effective, either or. Season over.

Blog Entries

Sorry to say, but you can probably kiss the division goodbye now. No Suggs means no chance, not against the Skins rushing attack, Peyton, and Eli. This is a crushing loss because even if his impact wasn't felt numbers wise, he was still making plays in the run and drawing attention from the others.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Sorry to say, but you can probably kiss the division goodbye now. No Suggs means no chance, not against the Skins rushing attack, Peyton, and Eli. This is a crushing loss because even if his impact wasn't felt numbers wise, he was still making plays in the run and drawing attention from the others.
    Maybe this time, the coaches will use the correct players in the correct position.

Ngata - Cody/Jones - Jones/Mcphee

Upshaw - Ellerbe - McClain - McClellan

Stats prove that our two best run defenders/edge setters(outside of suggs) are mcclellan and upshaw

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yep. We should petition the league to forfeit the rest of the games.

Good coaches find ways to utilize their players - hell, the Steelers, reeling from all of their injuries, can still come into M&T and kick our ass. The key here is having good coaches. Our collective coaching staff - with the exception of ST - are a work in progress, this approaching week 13 now....you'd think they would've figured it out by now. And, with the way the Skins look tonight, our lethargic team persona may be in for a Big surprise next week!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Time for someone to step up.

Then again, who the hell has stepped up this year? With the possible exceptions of Ellerbe (who's hurt) & Corey Graham, every injury the Ravens have suffered this has only served to demonstrate that their backups are just not very good. which, come to think of it, is only to be expected when you fill the back end of your roster on the basis of special teams play rather than the ability to step into a starting role if necessary.

Blog Entries

My biggest fear going into the season was that we may be due for an injury year. After all we had just gotten through four straight seasons healthy with no real key losses.

2012 and here we go again; suggs, webb, lewis, j. Smith, mcphee, ngata (been banged up all year), ed reed (so banged up he cant even wrap up)....i mean thats our whole defense right there! Now you got dickson and ellerbe missing games. 2007 all over again.

Right now everybody is blaming the coaching staff, and they deserve plenty of blame, but at some point you really have to consider the toll that the injuries have taken on this team.

I called 9-7 at the beginning of the season, with potential injury bug factored into that. God i hope that doesn't happen!
    Last edited by ballhawk; 12-04-2012 at 01:10 AM.

this is when joe needs to put his team on his back...but cant see that happening

Blog Entries

For better or worse now, I think Cam needs to run it wide open with Flacco. This conservative BS isn't going to do us much good if the D is falling apart. We need to know our offense can step up and take over a game when we need it to.

If we want to seriously evaluate Cam and Joe, designing a conservative offense is only going to leave us scratching our heads and shrugging our shoulders.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    He's done or not going to be effective, either or. Season over.
    Eff this season.

Eff You, Billy Cundiff.

Eff You, Lee Evans.

/Rant