Seriously. A loss like today's would normally send me into a fit of rage. The lucky wins we've had this year, and normally I would be picking over our deficiencies in spite of the win. Usually I'm cussing loudly about Cam Cameron.

But I've noticed this year, I'm just not doing that. I'm not getting too high after wins, and not too low after losses. The reason? I think it's because I'm so fed up with our coaches, I'm now used to it, or simply burned out. I said 3 years ago that we're never winning a Super Bowl with these coaches, and that hasn't changed one bit, despite being 9-3.

We've seen this same pattern repeatedly. Every time things are stacked up nicely for us, the team shits the bed, mainly through poor coaching decisions. Last year, we had a great opening day win against the Steelers, then traveled to Tennessee and lost embarassingly 26-13. A few weeks later, we were riding high at 4-1 after a win against Houston, then lost at Jacksonville pathetically 12-7. Then a great last-second win in Pittsburgh, followed by yet another sad effort in Seattle, 22-17.

Tonight, they had everything set for them - the division title, playing at home, playing against a 3rd string QB, and without several other starters, and the crowd ready to explode. What do they do? Shit the bed again.

It's obvious that they have the talent to beat anyone in the league. But they seem to have the coaching staff to lose to anyone on any day.

So why am I not all that upset after today's game? I'm burnt out... I've seen this act far too many times. I've seen that things just aren't going to change. No matter how many wake up calls we're given, this coaching staff simply refuses to change its ways. And because of that, it's hard for me to get excited about wins, when I know avoidable losses like tonight are right around the corner.