Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgraceful

Disgraceful

Both sides of the ball played uninspired.

Bill Cowher was proved right.

Home streak snapped.

Record of consecutive number of victories over divisional opponents gone.

Now tied with Pats, and virtually assured to have to travel to Houston.

Lost to Charlie Batch.

This team clearly expected to win and thought they just had to show up. Not a performance befitting a team with championship dreams.

Fuck the Steelers.

I'm done.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Re: Disgraceful

We can kiss that 1st rd. bye goodbye now.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Sometimes the better team loses. It sucks but batch played like a raven. Falco not so much.

This was far and away the easiest game remaining on our schedule, so you have to wonder how many wins we have left.

Flacco was absolutely dreadful today. His inaccuracy is alarming.

There was no effort made in the form of blitzes and such to get to Batch. That's inexcusable.

Once again, we forgot how to run the ball in the 2nd half. Cam is so enamored with these deep passes that he forgets what it takes to move the chains. Watching the Steelers run 9-12 WR screens is an instant reminder how pitiful simple-minded his play calling is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Sometimes the better team loses. It sucks but batch played like a raven. Falco not so much.
    This made me laugh kinda hard. Made me think of Starfox and how useless Falco was in that game. The correlation is uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Falco looked just like he did in that Sugar Bowl loss.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Both sides of the ball played uninspired.

Bill Cowher was proved right.

Home streak snapped.

Record of consecutive number of victories over divisional opponents gone.

Now tied with Pats, and virtually assured to have to travel to Houston.

Lost to Charlie Batch.

This team clearly expected to win and thought they just had to show up. Not a performance befitting a team with championship dreams.

Fuck the Steelers.

I'm done.
    Travel to Houston? Who do you think the Ravens can beat in the first round of the playoffs?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Travel to Houston? Who do you think the Ravens can beat in the first round of the playoffs?
    Ahh so after a 4 game winning streak you go absolutely silent around here, and now that we lost you come back to pretend that your a Ravens fan after losing to the Steelers!

Sad. Pitiful. Frightening. The season is not over, but this game makes me pessimistic about our chances post-season.

Flacco was BADLY outplayed by a 3rd stringer. A beat-up Steeler O-line out-physicalled our D-line. Pass rush was a distant memory. Our DBs were often made to look silly.

We are NOT a bad team, but I want to see Bisciotti step in and do something.

This loss hurts, my gut burns and will for days. Won't be around much, far too depressing. Ravens just flat out got outplayed in every way. I'm not calling for heads or anything drastic like that, but for them to put on this disgusting display today really makes me think twice about this team going very far at all this year.

11. Re: Disgraceful

That shit was unacceptable. We lost at home to bum ass Charlie Batch.....The defense at least kind of showed up and made plays. Reed almost sealed the game with that pick in the endzone but Flucco once again was stuck in the pocket like the no awareness having statue he is and fumbles away another crucial home game to the Stoolers. Flucco outplayed by Charlie Batch SMH :grbac:

Quote Originally Posted by PainServer52 View Post
    That shit was unacceptable. We lost at home to bum ass Charlie Batch.....The defense at least kind of showed up and made plays. Reed almost sealed the game with that pick in the endzone but Flucco once again was stuck in the pocket like the no awareness having statue he is and fumbles away another crucial home game to the Stoolers. Flucco outplayed by Charlie Batch SMH :grbac:
    You sound vaguely like a Steelers troll in disguise.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh