View RSS Feed

JonAB

Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman

Rate this Entry
[QUOTE=JonAB;2349686][QUOTE=JimZipCode;2349570][B]2013 Seahawks[/B].

[B]2014 Seahawks[/B] [I]failed[/I] to win the SB by not giving the ball to Marshawn.

[B]2015 Broncos[/B] won with Peyton's arm having fallen off and Brock Osweiler sucking. They rode their defense and run game.

[B]2017 Eagles[/B] won on the back of an all-RPO game plan. They didn't punt at all in the SB! Their leading receiver on the year was TE Zach Ertz: they had no pass-catcher with a thousand yards. Most-similar to a Greg Roman offense of all these teams.

[B]2018 Patriots[/B] won in a year when Tom Brady's arm was unhealthy and he threw for only 29 TDs. Two-headed RB committee of Sony Michel & James Whitehead. Another team with no pass-catcher near a thousand yards: they had one guy with 850 (Edelman) and three guys new 700, incl Gronk at 680.

So: about half in the past 10 years. Four teams that actually won plus another that should've & would've if they'd had their RB run the ball one more time.[/QUOTE]

Lol. More awful analysis man.

2013 Seahawks I’ll give you.

Don’t care about 2014 as they didn’t win the super bowl.

2015 Broncos only ran for 1700idh yard and 4.2 yards per attempt, good for 17th in the league in rushing. Like what!?!

2017 Eagles were built around Carson wentz arm. When he went down they went to an unconventional offense built around RPOs, yes, but they were quite pass heavy with them. They only averaged 100 yards rushing in their playoff games before busting out 165 in the super bowl… but make no mistake, that Super bowl was built off a Flacco esau’s super bowl run by Nick Foles and not by the rushing team.

And 2018 Pats lmao. The only reason you have low numbers on receivers is because of injuries. There run to the super bowl always all Brady/Edelman/Gronk. This is a hilarious example. Even mentioning Michel and Whitehead is hilarious lmao[/QUOTE]

Submit "Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman" to Digg Submit "Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman" to del.icio.us Submit "Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blacks let the Greens hear it loudly Fire Greg Roman" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site