View RSS Feed

Doctor

The comp pick formula/strategy going forward

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by justaloe View Post
In the 25 year history of the Baltimore Ravens how many of their Comp pics have become great players. I'm talking Lamar Jackson, Joe Flacco great. The answer is none. Ok, how many have become Torrey Smith, Chris McCallister, Jimmy Smith good?
You're trying to make a point about Comp picks (which begin at the end of the 3rdround, and yet named four 1st round picks and one 2nd round pick as comparison players for the barometer of success.

Well argued.

Edwin Mulitalo was a comp pick.
Chester Taylor
Ovie Mughelli
Tony Pashos
Sam Koch
LeRon McClain
Haruki Nakamura
Pernell McPhee
Kyle Juszcyzk
Ricky Wagner
Ryan Jensen
Brent Urban
Nick Boyle
Maurice Candy
Bradley Bozeman

That's a f*****g laundry list of players who have been EXTREMELY productive members of this ball club, including several who are playing a key role on this current iteration of the squad, and (at least) two who have signed elsewhere as the highest paid player in the league at their respective positions (Jensen & Juszcyzk).

Thanks for linking that list...you made my point for me.

Submit "The comp pick formula/strategy going forward" to Digg Submit "The comp pick formula/strategy going forward" to del.icio.us Submit "The comp pick formula/strategy going forward" to StumbleUpon Submit "The comp pick formula/strategy going forward" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site