View RSS Feed

Brtnder81

Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
Whether or not you hate Flacco or hate LJ... all I am asking is this...

Do you think now that Harbaugh knows he is coming back as the Ravens head coach next year do you think at some point in the game if the Ravens are trailing and the run game isn’t gone as planned with LJ at the helm does Harbaugh put Flacco in the game... ?

Also, if he does and Flacco lights it up and gets the win does he then start against the Browns to get him in shape to be January Joe?

I believe we will see Flacco at some point in this game... now whether that is good or bad waits to be determined especially since he hasnt played for a good while.... but I do believe that we see him at some point in this game

By the way, is RG3 also activated to play tonight?
they don't have to announce who is active until around 7pm, but last week RG3 was not active and I would be shocked if there wer 3 QBs active

Submit "Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more" to Digg Submit "Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more" to del.icio.us Submit "Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more" to StumbleUpon Submit "Does Flacco make an appearance tonight?...more" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Last home playoff game at M&T and Ravens are up with 1:05 left. Defense gets 4th down stop. Does Joe come out to take a knee? Many fans want to thank Joe if he’s off to the Jaguars next year.
Link To Mobile Site