View RSS Feed

wickedsolo

So who's contributed the most out of the rookie class this year??

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
I mean Humphrey can't beat out Smith or Carr. Bowser hasent played much and with his special teams blunder yesterday I can't see that changing. Then we move on to the 3rd round picks. Wormley is usually a healthy scratch, Tim Williams has he even played a snap in the regular season? Is he hurt or is he too a healthy scratch? Goose 2 may never play again and London is laughable. And people wonder why the team is bad. Your getting nothing out of the entire draft class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
First, Humphrey has played a lot and he's made some nice plays considering he's TWENTY years old and a rookie. ;) The future looks bright as hell for Humph.

Bowser has made some decent plays here and there, but he's sitting behind Suggs, Za, and Judon. Same with Tim Williams. Personally, I think Bowser should have been able to compete for the WILL linebacker spot beside CJ. I think Bowser could have contributed there and been a better "switch" candidate than Correa.

And while Eluemunor hasn't been great, he's seen a lot of snaps at OG this year. That's a good thing.

Can't dismiss Chuck Clark either - he's been a good ST's guy.

Submit "So who's contributed the most out of the rookie class this year??" to Digg Submit "So who's contributed the most out of the rookie class this year??" to del.icio.us Submit "So who's contributed the most out of the rookie class this year??" to StumbleUpon Submit "So who's contributed the most out of the rookie class this year??" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site