View RSS Feed

Admin Steve

Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Admin Steve View Post
The board is now running the latest vB version.

Please try to break it and let me know if anything is not working the way it should.

Thanks to you all for making this the best Ravens board on the planet.
This is a test of the new Blogging feature. I have promoted this post to a Blog.

Submit "Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here" to Digg Submit "Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here" to del.icio.us Submit "Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here" to StumbleUpon Submit "Board Upgrade Complete - Report Broke Stuff Here" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Baltimore Ravens

Comments

I have an invalid url
    Well,that didnt work either!
    What happened to all the groovy icons? The barf one and the smack that ass one, etc.?
    Does anyone know of a way to make the message viewing field wider? As it stands right now, the message section is only a little more than half of the left side of the screen, while the advertising/blog area is the remaining portion of the screen on the right side.

This is not an issue on my computer at work, as the board looks close to what it was before the upgrade. Only on my home computer do I have this problem, and it makes reading messages much more difficult.
    I am having a problem getting the back button to work on my browser. It's only for this site.
    I am STILL not able to start new threads!
    If this board is any slower in its operation I'll be flagged for 'Delay of Game'!
    How do we make anything other than a quick reply?
Link To Mobile Site