View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I want an investigation

[QUOTE=GOTA;577784]There will be an investigation. The state of LA isn't going to be awarded another Super Bowl anytime soon after this. That's hundreds of millions of dollars they will lose out on. Someone is going to pay because of that.[/QUOTE]

They're calling it the Blackout Bowl in NY-lol.

NO is calling it an abnormality-lol.

It was something with the circuit breaker and it took a while to
    investigate it.

No shit. NO has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What is it about the Ravens thatmakes opposing coaches speechless

I always somewhat like Jim but the guy is a whiny little bastard, and not just for this game.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Super Bowl XLVII Game Thread Ravens vs. Niners

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    3-and-out.
    Sounds like a home game!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Will Kaepernick Last?

He may not last the game but I need to watch what I wish for. Alex Smith is no joke either. Hopefully the Ravens put together long TD scoring drives to keep the 49ers defense on the field a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...epernick-last-

Colin Kaepernick is the next Next. The NFL is always looking for that, especially on offense, even as most of its “innovations’’ are liberated from the colleges. If you want to see what NFL
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is the Really a Game on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Reading the NFL news you would never know that they are actually playing a game. I can't remember a year were all sorts of side show issues dominated the media as much as this one. Stupid me thought the distractions would be some kiss ass brother vs. brother stuff. Instead it's deer antlers and salary demands and 49ers QBs who want their release.

It's so nuts that Randy Moss is coming off as the sane one talking about his play on the football field. At least that's a football
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast
Link To Mobile Site