View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Rumours: Ravens offer a third round pick for Osi

Imagine a front four on passing downs of

Suggs/Mcphee/Ngata/Osi

That would be rediculous. Aint gonna happen, but one can dream.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ravens sign Jacoby Jones

Quote Originally Posted by mfdoom42 View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but I love this move. I've been a Jacoby Jones fan for about 3 years now, although I no longer think he will make the jump to stardom I was hoping for after his strong run at the end of 2009. He's still an excellent return man who can be an occasional deep threat in 3-WR sets, plus his athleticism allows for some creativity (i.e. gadget plays) if they decide to go down that road again.
    7million dollar end around
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cerrato confirmed Sizzle has torn achillles

4. Webb signs extension

Quote Originally Posted by Benny8444 View Post
    I love this, I assume this would be cheaper than had we waited till next year when he was a UFA and his value may have gone up and he might have wanted to test the market. I believe Joe is next and then Rice.
    your right on that one, hell if Webb played next year exactly the same as this past season he would have gotten a HUGE deal on the FA market. Ravens saved themselves MILLIONS by locking this kid up early. Goodjob Ozzie
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. AFC North: We could see a lot of parity in Draft

I think Cleveland is really the only team that has an obvious need (QB) that won't have a shot at a franchise QB. However, other than that I think there will be a lot of parity amongst the draft selections in the AFC North and in my opinion there will be some scrambling to move in front of the other for certain draft picks.

Round 1:
    4. Cleveland Browns – Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State (6’1” 215lbs). Blackmon was really impressive at his pro day and ran really well, which ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 43444546 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site