View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. hello im new to the ravens

[QUOTE=kev bushrod uk;483607]:respect.im looking forward to learning more about the ravens. i have some family members in baltimore who are big ravens fans.i live in telford in the uk:[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Baltimore Ravens
  2. McKinnie Gone????

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scbgirlxo View Post
    The timing of this makes zero sense
    From a financial standpoint, it makes 320,000,000 cents.
    Easily the WORST DECISION IN THE HISTORY OF THIS FRANCHISE.

What in the hell are you cutting your starting/a starting left tackle in this league 6 DAYS BEFORE THE FUCKING SEASON, WITH JACK.SHIT BEHIND ANY TACKLE THAT GETS HURT?????

And you ask him to restructure during game week???? This is all Harbaugh and u didn't think he was this stupid or spiteful, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Billy Cundiff appreciation threat

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    This is sad. Cundiff did well in 2010, and did a passable job last year despite playing with an injured calf at the end of the year. He also made 11 of 12 FG's in the playoffs. You're seriously bummed; fine, so was I. But I didn't think Ravens' fans treated players this way. As Sam Wyche once said to unruly fans, "You don't live in Cleveland".

Very eye-opening, and very disappointing.
    There are some players as fans you can overlook things like these, but after ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Flacco has the 'it' factor now

Alot of people downplayed the Caldwell hire saying stuff like "he coached Manning and Peyton doesn't need coaching". Any person who has played sports know that having a good coach is a huge asset. I really think caldwell is helping joe a ton and I think it's showing so far.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Left tackle options in 2013.

There are some interesting options too look at in terms of left tackles in 2013. I'm not talking about Jake Long who will be a FA, he will totally be out of our reach. However there are some other solid options that we could probably afford. This is assuming that Bryant McKinnie is not extended or doesn't stay with us after 2012.

Duane Brown (6'4, 320 lbs):
    I really like this guy, he has been an excellent tackle in that crazy ZBS that the Texans run, he has paved the way for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4243444546 LastLast
Link To Mobile Site