View RSS Feed

Captain Silver

Game Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals — Week 8 – Sunday, October 29th, 2023 - 4:25 PM (EDT)

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
Remember, this team flew to London and played a game, flew back to the US and played a game, then flew from the east coast to the west coast and played a game. I doubt any team has more travel miles the last 3 weeks than the Ravens. They could have simply been jet lagged.

Let's just be happy about the win. Every team is a pro team and these same Cardinals beat the Cowboys this season and went toe to toe with multiple other teams
You know what, when I made my prediction, I didn't even consider that. That is a very good point.
No one gives the other team any credit around here. Texas balled out on us and people whined. Arizona played hard.

Submit "Game Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals — Week 8 – Sunday, October 29th, 2023 - 4:25 PM (EDT)" to Digg Submit "Game Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals — Week 8 – Sunday, October 29th, 2023 - 4:25 PM (EDT)" to del.icio.us Submit "Game Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals — Week 8 – Sunday, October 29th, 2023 - 4:25 PM (EDT)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Game Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Arizona Cardinals — Week 8 – Sunday, October 29th, 2023 - 4:25 PM (EDT)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Link To Mobile Site