Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

This made me so mad

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ant-be-trusted

Never liked Adam Shein, he seems to really dislike the Ravens. He is so off on these comments, just wow.

Re: This made me so mad

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

Never liked Adam Shein, he seems to really dislike the Ravens. He is so off on these comments, just wow.
    Why get so worked up about something that has no impact on what the Ravens do on the field? Haters gonna hate. Just ignore and appreciate.

"Flacco was average at best (completing 30 of 51 passes for 355 yards and one touchdown) in Sunday's squeaker of a win over the San Diego Chargers"

I totally disagree with this statement - where is he coming from based on the stats alone?! Not to mention the fact that Joe delivered time and again down the stretch when the Ravens needed to keep moving the chains. No, this guy's comments are way off base, imho!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Blog Entries

Personally, I love the haters. Keep hating and doubting the Ravens. It will just stoke the fire inside the players more.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Haters gonna hate. Just ignore and appreciate.
    Nice poetic phrase!!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

He says the Ravens defense isn't the same sans Ray Lewis and Webb. He's right, they actually have been better. It looks to me like h's just another one of those guys that watch a few highlights and then write a column about things he really has very little feel for. True that Flacco was ultra conservative most of the game, but when he had to be, he was money.

Blog Entries

This guy doesn't know what he is talking about.

There's likely a reason that the super-savvy Ravens organization has seemed reluctant to give a new deal to Flacco, even though he's set to become an unrestricted free agent in 2013. He hasn't taken his game or his team to the next level.
    The only reason Flacco has not been resigned is due to the amount of money he and his agent are asking for. The Ravens have openly stated that they are willing to pay Flacco handsomely to be their QB for many years to come but are apparantly not willing to pay him like a Top 5 QB. That said, Flacco is not an average QB. He is an above agerage QB, but just not the kind of difference maker that a Brees, Brady, Manning, or Rodgers are. So, when the Ravens front office signs Flacco to a long term deal, do they cease to be "super savvy"?

If that was a Tom Brady stat line you would never hear it called "average at best".

I try to ignore these things, I really do. I recognize that being stellar at home and bad on the road (up until the Chargers game) equals out to being average but this:

Flacco is not a difference-maker.

For you Schien

What does it matter? Writers are always going to write - even if a lot of it is nonsensical.

Plus, from February 4th onwards, Flacco can just go up to the critics and go:

'Lombardi, bro'

Quote Originally Posted by ravenjoe View Post
    "Flacco was average at best (completing 30 of 51 passes for 355 yards and one touchdown) in Sunday's squeaker of a win over the San Diego Chargers"

I totally disagree with this statement - where is he coming from based on the stats alone?! Not to mention the fact that Joe delivered time and again down the stretch when the Ravens needed to keep moving the chains. No, this guy's comments are way off base, imho!
    At 355 yards, Flacco's performance is in the top 20 out of over 320 QB starts in the league this year.

The comment about the defense regressing just shows that he has done zero research to back up his pre-conceived notions.

Thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by JohnBKistler; 11-27-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

Schein does like the Ravens but he has always felt that Flacco is holding us back from a Super Bowl. He's been talking up Rice since the Rutgers days. He's always said great things about Ray and Reed. It's Flacco he has an issue with, not the Ravens.