Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/eX_59ZYosyo

Sent from my iPad

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Wade needs a shot of 5 hour energy tonight, his effort is weak

Blog Entries
    If Tony Parker keeps it up, I'm not sure the Heat will beat them (assuming they beat the Pacers).

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Parker was a Grizzlies killer but partially due to the embarrassing lack of effort by Mem. I guess they ran out of gas but time after time guys would stand there and watch the play. Miami SA should be a very good matchup assuming it play out that way

Re: NBA playoffs

Pacers showing that mettle again. Numerous members stepping up for the Pacers real team effort win

Blog Entries

Great series, I still think it will be the Heat in 6 maybe 7. It's just great how one team has success one game and the next game the other team has an answer. The refs have not decided a game (by themselves) but they have way too much affect on these games.

The Heat have absolutely zero answer for Hibbert on the glass. Every game it seems like he is getting 8-10 points on put backs.

I said this on another board, but one thing many forget about last years series is that Miami constantly got Hibbert in foul trouble in games 4-5-6...with him being out, Lebron and Wade had field days in the paint. He's getting 8-10 points just on put backs it seems.

Hibbert is doing a terrific job of staying out of foul trouble and forcing Wade and Lebron to take a bunch of jump shots just by his presence. And that allows Indiana to swallow up the outside shooters...I can't remember a team allowing as few open 3's to Miami as Indiana has.

I don't understand how Bosh is such a mediocre/poor rebounder...he's the key guy to at least give Miami a fighting chance on the boards. He needs to stop worrying about jacking up 3's and concentrate the glass.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Great series, I still think it will be the Heat in 6 maybe 7. It's just great how one team has success one game and the next game the other team has an answer. The refs have not decided a game (by themselves) but they have way too much affect on these games.
    The best team won tonight. I'm just hoping that's the case for the rest of the series. As lawn said, Hibbert has to stay out of foul trouble. If we can get some clean called games I think the rest of the series should be very enjoyable.

Blog Entries

I think the Heat turn it up a notch now and close out in 6. Pacers are just a tough team for the Heat. Young athletic wings with a monster in the middle. Unfortunately for them I think the Spurs are similar this year. obviously not as young but they have some speedy athletic guys. I hope the Spurs take it all and let Tim Duncan walk away on top. With all the "win it for Tim" talk, i think he may have already let the team know hes retiring after this year. Cant say who will win it all until i see who wins this series. Heat have a better chance of winning it all than the pacers and i think the Spurs and Heat likely go 7.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Pacers were completely embarrassed in the previous game and they came out with some resolve. I don't think Lebron is going to foul out very often or get such ticky tack calls. And he has to get some help from the rest of the guys, which I think he will.

Great series. Good thing cuz it's the only one

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by conviction View Post
    The best team won tonight. I'm just hoping that's the case for the rest of the series. As lawn said, Hibbert has to stay out of foul trouble. If we can get some clean called games I think the rest of the series should be very enjoyable.
    Best team is an opinion. They were desperate and embarrassed from getting blown out.

I expect to see Miami take it inside a lot more to try to get the Pacers bigs in foul trouble, eliminating the severe disadvantage on the boards.

Anyone else hear Hibbert say, "Go Hoyas! Go Pacers!" after the game? So cool!

*starts waving the blue and gray flag proudly*
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh