Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: McKinnie Getting Abused

Did something happen to Osemele on the injury front? If not, and the Ravens were opting to rest the rookie KO versus Oher, I think that's very telling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Did something happen to Osemele on the injury front? If not, and the Ravens were opting to rest the rookie KO versus Oher, I think that's very telling.
    He's fine, said he could have come back in if needed. So, nothing telling.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    I agree that McKinnie needs to go, but he's better than turnstile Oher! Ozzie needs to solidify our left tackle situation in the off season.
    Did you watchin the game yesterday?

Mckinnie was bull-rushed AND ran around. Oher pretty much just gets ran around.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    oher might be the worst LT in the league
    Uhhhh.....No.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    oher might be the worst LT in the league
    Absolutely ridiculous....

Quote Originally Posted by RavensDomination View Post
    Hopefully that is the last we will ever see of McKinnie in a Ravens uniform.

+1 to that.

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous....
    I love the smell of hyperbole in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Both McKinnie and Oher got abused today. Also, Bobbie Williams was a mess between getting beat and getting called for penalties. Don't the Bengals lead the league in sacks? The ravens have a lot of work to do on the OL this offseason.
    I get spoiled @ the games being able to zero in on one or a few players. Televised games take me right back to my 12 y.o. self, following the camera following the QB or ball carrier, w/ the rest of the action as background. But yesterday was one time when I was highly aware of Oher just standing around, off his blocks. Time to once & for all figure out what we want him to do for us (and if he can do it) before he signs another contract. Yeah, the OL is a priority in 2013.

Ravens have a lot of work to do this offseason on BOTH the offensive and defensive lines

Oher is not a great LT but is far far from the worst in the league. Thats just crazy talk.

All you who were crying for McKinnie to start at LT and move Oher to RT..... well after yesterday you get why that never happened??? Its not that McKinnie was in Harbaugh's doghouse, its that he ate the doghouse. The guy is done period.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I actually think the DL has come along since early in the season. With Ngata and McPhee getting healthy and Jones coming a long, the DL isn't as bad as they looked before. Our problem is in the middle. Kemo is old and slow. And Cody needs a lot of work.

On the OL, I actually think we've got all the pieces except a LT. The right side of the line is set and Geno had a nice audition at C. LT is a definite need. LG you have to see what happens with Reid, or see if Oher or Osemele could be better at G, with the other playing RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I actually think the DL has come along since early in the season. With Ngata and McPhee getting healthy and Jones coming a long, the DL isn't as bad as they looked before. Our problem is in the middle. Kemo is old and slow. And Cody needs a lot of work.

On the OL, I actually think we've got all the pieces except a LT. The right side of the line is set and Geno had a nice audition at C. LT is a definite need. LG you have to see what happens with Reid, or see if Oher or Osemele could be better at G, with the other playing RT.
    Agree with this assessment other than Geno. I like Geno but if a really good C were sitting there and there was not a guy there you like who could not play the middle of the DL or LT then I would pull the trigger on that C in an instant. I like Geno as depth moving forward to next year, not so happy with the idea of him starting tho. Little risky IMO
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Michael Johnson almost put McKinnie on his ass. ON ....HIS....ASS... Oher might get beat by speed rushers and edge moves, but never physically dominated face to face.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore