Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Well I got the message from Sweet_Lu (whom I had no idea was WickedSolo), and decided to pack my bags and head off into the sunset (or, rather, out of the sunspot?)

What kind of bags? Funny you should ask. I recently came across a fine burlap handbag made perfect for this occasion. Traveling across Ravens forums while avoiding self-aggrandizing forum trolls, I found the need for a tough bag that not only got the job done, but looked stylish on my manly shoulders.

Stockpiling smilies, private messages, or annoying forum banner ads can't be the answer. There is one commodity play, however, that yields immediate, everyday dividends. This bohemian-spirited, repurposed coffee bag. Built to withstand the hardships of forum travel and troll plundering, thanks to the regenerative properties of jute.

The fibers actually repair themselves, unlike the Sunspot forums.

Good for the environment, good for you. Good on you. You smell nice today.

Suits a woman's (or Steelers fan's) shoulder just as easily as a man's.

Café do Brazo-Guato-Mexico Bag (No. 3364) made of highly durable burlap ready to serve another purpose. Generous full-grain leather flap provides easy access to your php-based forums. Wide leather strap slings over shoulder or across your forum avatar. Lined in earthy, beige-colored cotton (which contrasts nicely to the purple-clad Ravens 24x7 forum design). Top seams reinforced with double-stitching so you can carry your own private messages and forum contacts with confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterman View Post
    Well I got the message from Sweet_Lu (whom I had no idea was WickedSolo), and decided to pack my bags and head off into the sunset (or, rather, out of the sunspot?)

What kind of bags? Funny you should ask. I recently came across a fine burlap handbag made perfect for this occasion. Traveling across Ravens forums while avoiding self-aggrandizing forum trolls, I found the need for a tough bag that not only got the job done, but looked stylish on my manly shoulders.

Stockpiling smilies, private messages, or annoying forum banner ads can't be the answer. There is one commodity play, however, that yields immediate, everyday dividends. This bohemian-spirited, repurposed coffee bag. Built to withstand the hardships of forum travel and troll plundering, thanks to the regenerative properties of jute.

Café do Brazo-Guato-Mexico Bag (No. 3364) made of highly durable burlap ready to serve another purpose. Generous full-grain leather flap provides easy access to your php-based forums. Wide leather strap slings over shoulder or across your forum avatar. Lined in earthy, beige-colored cotton (which contrasts nicely to the purple-clad Ravens 24x7 forum design). Top seams reinforced with double-stitching so you can carry your own private messages and forum contacts with confidence.
    It's not a purse! It's EUROPEAN!

Effin' A, Peter man.

Kind of sad you didn't reach out to me, BLS. You were just going to leave me behind, weren't you? Don't try to be all nice and warm to me now. You jerk.

Smile Re: Welcome Sunspot Members

Vintage Peterman.

Kind of sad you didn't reach out to me, BLS. You were just going to leave me behind, weren't you? Don't try to be all nice and warm to me now. You jerk.
    To be fair, I tried. Apparently you were too busy reading the most fascinating article on the most fascinating people of the year to be properly bothered...

Also, I figured you knee deep in jungles of Myanmar (or Burma, you no doubt prefer) by now. Besides, I knew you'd have no trouble finding the place, as you speak not only Burmese but jibberish as well.

And while you may have been left slightly behind the pack, catching up should be effortless in your Italian cap toe oxfords. Sophisticated yet different; nothing to make a huge fuss about. Rich, dark brown calfskin leather. Matching leather vent. Perfect for forum swapping and globe trotting. According to your catelog, they are available in men's whole and half sizes 7 through 13 at a price of only $135.00?!

As it is...you are here. All is well.

Blog Entries

Things just keep getting better every day here. It's nice to see so many of the good posters keep registering.

Unfortunately we all know that means some trolls are going to try and follow as well. If that does happen stay away from the personal attacks and let the mods handle things. Remember we all came here to get away from that nasty stuff and talk football.

Blog Entries

Once again, for clarity.

Sweet Lu = WickedSolo
    Excellector= The Eternal Ring

Quote Originally Posted by The Eternal Ring View Post
    Once again, for clarity.

Sweet Lu = WickedSolo
    Excellector= The Eternal Ring
    Good on you Excell.

Dan (Roost)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Quote Originally Posted by BLSmokey View Post
    To be fair, I tried. Apparently you were too busy reading the most fascinating article on the most fascinating people of the year to be properly bothered...

spoon must come.
    Good karma must accompany the pilgrimage.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

UPDATED:

Sweet Lu- WickedSolo
    The Excellector- The Eternal Ring
    RavensRoost- Real Fan Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    spoon must come.
    Good karma must accompany the pilgrimage.
    I contacted spoon and he has in fact joined. :respect